With Much Love & Appreciation...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWA

Reaction score
God is so wonderful...

HE HAS ANSWERED OUR PRAYERS Through:

Sandii Turner of "QUARTER MOON FARM" - Wyoming

Judy Turley of "SUNDANCE FARM" - Florida

A very "SPECIAL FAMILY" in Brevard County - Florida

Bryan & Amanda of "I LOVE MINIS TRANSPORT" - Texas

Carolyn Shephard of "INTERNATIONAL CHAMPAGNE HORSE REGISTRY - California

All our CHAMPAGNE & MINI HORSE FAMILY - From All Over God's Creation

~

And SO MANY MORE who have endlessly given of your prayerful support and kind encouragement throughout my recent cranial surgery for Trigimenal Neuralgia, and the many weeks following in my recovery, and throughout the prolonged transition of our upcoming move to our NEW HOME!

THANK YOU to all of you who have volunteered to help us with relocating AND taking in all our horses to temporary homes while we continue constructive efforts to "horsify" our new home.

SPECIAL Thank You to Sandii, Carolyn, Bryan and all our Champagne & Mini Horse Family for SAVING OUR BOYS from forever losing their Champagne Heritage in the process. "CHAMPAGNE CHEERS!"

We are deeply indebted to each and every one of you, and are so very grateful in your kindness and truly amazing generosities to us. We are so deeply moved! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

We look forward to soon being back on our feet, and with all the love we have for all of you...we cherish the future ahead where we can and will PAY IT FORWARD!

In His Hands,

Tanya & Lee Belasky, our son "USMC Rct. Dustin"

SEMINOLE WIND ACRES

Paisley, Florida (HOME-SWEET-HOME!)

Angels come in all forms
aktion033.gif

Well God Love you Tanya....I didn't know you had surgery or were in the middle of moving. I did miss you posting but so many don't post anymore....Good luck to you in your new home and I hope you get well soon. Big Hug to you!!

Latest posts

Back