With all the bad news, I thought this might put a smile on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rebecca

Reaction score
I know lots of people are having a hard time right now, so I thought I'd post some nice pictures I took yesterday.
default_smile.png

IMG_2997.jpg

IMG_2994-1.jpg

IMG_2999.jpg

We have three humming bird feeders and I just love seeing them through the kitchen window, they sure put a smile on MY face.
default_yes.gif

IMG_3002.jpg

IMG_3001.jpg

This is our lab, Pluto, waking up from a nap.

IMG_3027.jpg

Hehe, I love this picture. This is Fran, a lesson pony. (I have tons of photos of the white ponies, love them.)

IMG_2797.jpg

Thanks for looking, I hope they can help brighten somebody's day!
default_wub.png
default_saludando.gif

Rebecca

Beautiful pics...thanks for sharing! I especially like Pluto
default_wub.png
(see my avatar...nothing greater than a black lab!)

What kind of camera do you have?

Oh what great subjects and I love how each of your pics captures them in certain ways. Thank you for sharing those...I enjoyed them! Have to say...my fav is your Pluto.
default_wub.png

Oh how gorgeous, thank you for brightening a gray morning for me!

Love your photos! Especially the one of Fran peeking at you above the gate. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks guys. It means a lot to be able to make someone's day just that much better.
default_wub.png

Pluto fans- I've always had labs, just love them, they are so photogenic.

Charley- I really like Franny, she's too small for me to ride but she makes a perfect subject.

IMG_2781.jpg

Thanks for all the compliments, I'm definitely improving my camera skills since I got my Canon Powershot S5, love it.

That was a very nice thing for you to do...brighten our day.
default_wub.png

Gorgeous photos, I really loved them

xox Leonie xox

WOW your photos are absolutely beautiful. As always, I love seeing them, whatever the subject. But I certainly love that little white pony!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Beautiful photography.

I have a soft spot for white ponies as well
default_wub.png

Thanks everyone!

Dynamic Duo- I paid $325 for it and it is SO worth it! Best $325 I've spent in a long time!
default_wink.png

You sure have a talent for taking beautiful pictures! thanks for sharing those!!
default_yes.gif

Beautiful! All of your photos definitely succeeded in bringing on a smile..........
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back