With AlBs help and a "little" snot it worked!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitney

Reaction score
Not sure whats up with the forum (it didnt post the body of the topic) but here's the details.

I was able to run the phone and camera lines 450' through continuous black water line.

I used 65# test fishing line, with a pom pom made out of a plastic sandwich bag (make sure it is small enough to go through your connectors) and pipe snot, thats what the guy at Lowes called it. I tied nylon cord to the end of the fishing line before I used a shop vac to suck the line through took all of 5 mins.

My 79 year old Aunt Violet bundled the 2 wires and an extra pull line (for later use) together with Boy Scout knots 3 just in case (it gets tighter when you pull on it) and then I wrapped 6" of the end with electrical tape, and snotted that too.

I then manually pulled the nylon cord and wires through.

All thats left now is installing the fixtures, OH ALB....................................

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it all worked out.

You are now officially a pro.

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

Thats the sad thing about learning something like this, I will NEVER use it AGAIN!

Last edited by a moderator:
That's an awesome idea, and we will be re-installing the power to our barn thanks to an industrious dog, so we can use this tip here in rainy OR.

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back