Wisteria Prayers

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimama

Reaction score
Monette is on the road on her way to help Ann of Seahorse farms. I am thinking she should be arriving soon down there. I wanted to post a place where people could send prayers her way if they wanted to.

Monette and all the angels on her caravan,

May God Bless you and keep you safe from harm on your journey. May he guide your hands as you drive, your eyes to see the road ahead, and your head to be aware of everything that is going on around you. Please Father keep the bad things from their door and watch over them while they are there doing your work. Protect them and hold them in the palm of your hand during this time of need.

In Jesus name I pray, Amen

Sending prayers for a safe and speedy journey.

Jan

Sending prayers and hopes for a quick and positive return for everyone involved. I'm certain Ann will appreciate all you have done for her and her farm. It's hard to be out there alone...
yes.gif
...especially in such depressing situations as these storms can produce.

Ohhh Monette,

Good luck and we will all be pulling for you and sending good thoughts!!! Good Luck!

I awakened this morning with my prayers also. Thank you God for angels here on earth.

ShowLetter.gif

Monette -

May God have His angels surround aal of you and place a hedge of protection around all of you as you travel to and from Ann's, and around you all and Ann as you work there. You will be blessed for what you are doing.

[SIZE=8pt]Praying for Gods travel mercies on our forum rescue operation and for Ann and her critters..... And everyone else caught in this horrible situation![/SIZE]

God Bless and Keep you all.

Lyn

Keeping them all in my thoughts that their generosity is rewarded with ease of travel and safety as well as a mission accomplished.

Liz M.

ANGELCLIPART.gif

[SIZE=14pt][/SIZE]

"Oh I believe there are Angels among us

Sent down to us, from somewhere up above

they come to me and you in our hour of darkness

to show us how to live

to teach us how to give

to shine us with the light of love"

AMEN.
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
God Speed, Monette... and know that HE will be with you every step of the way...

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

you are in our hearts and minds.

eagerly awaiting your return to post a successful mission accomplished.

Prayers are with you on yur journey. Just wish I was going too.

Ginny StP

Latest posts

Back