Wishing Everyone Good Luck At Nationals

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Want to wish everyone good luck at Nationals and have a safe trip. Our horses will be with Foulk Fantasy Farm( Arlene Foulk and my husband Walt will be at Nationals)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL
aktion033.gif
saludando.gif

I'll second that!!

Wishing everyone a safe trip above all, and plenty of good luck in the ring!

Thanks ! We are so excited leaving soon cant wait to get there and see old friends and make new ones the youth days will be nuts for us raven is showing in TONS of classes (what were we thinking
ohmy.gif
wacko.gif
) but after that will be a much more normal pace so I can visit so if you see me on friday or sat and i am not stopping to visit dont take it personal just means i am running to get another horse ready she is showing 5 or 6 different horses in all age groups and size groups and me hee hee I lucked out and am doing i think just one or 2 classes - so far anyway
rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

Amen to that !! Hopefully we will not have any waits on gas -- we leave on Saturday right after the London Western Fair show--We need to be in the ring 8 am on Tuesday morning so will have to boogy. Dianne & Scott left with the horses Scott is showing on Sunday so should be there tonight or tomorrow. Look us up Walt-- always fun to visit with you. good luck to all !!

Last edited by a moderator:
We are leaving first thing Thursday morning, we have to be there in time for my daughter Chasta to be in the junior judging at 4 pm. Hope to meet some of you there. We aren't having to travel as far as some, so I want to second the drive careful and safe trip part
saludando.gif

Latest posts

Back