Wishes for 2012

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mdegner

Reaction score
I want more judges and show managers who are able to do both AMHR and AMHA. As someone who is on a show committee for a local club who INSISTS upon offering both an AMHR and AMHA show, this can be difficult. To keep costs down, we try and find judges who can do both and are somewhat local (within 10 state area). Can be tricky without using the same judges over and over..... JMO

Can you tell what part of the show planning I am on right now....LOL?

You are a rockstar Mary
default_smile.png
Let me know if you ever need help with anything. I know, probably little I could help you with right now, but anything you think I could do with little knowledge pertaining to showing/planning, send it my way. I would love to help if I can.

Would like to get my horse's HOF who needs less then 10 pts and 2 stake wins, would be awesome if I could get my other horse's HOF as well but its a long stretch needing 40 pts and 1 stake win. Also would like to purchase another horse, undecided if its a big horse or a mini, really torn at what I want to do.

I'll be on Christmas break in a week with nothing to do but read books and fatten up on grandma food. Feel free to put me to work
default_smile.png
Also, if you ever need help at shows, sign me up! Keep me on your list and send me an email if you're ever short on helpers or are feeling overwhelmed.

A fun and successful LAST show year, before it's off to the Navy for me. It's going to be bitter sweet but I'm excited to show already
default_wub.png

I want the economy to get better, so my husbands company can get some good bids on scale jobs so we can pay some bills and put some money back in the bank.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If I get 1 wish horse related

I have my eye on a dynamite mare, Id love to call my own
default_biggrin.png

If it can be anything I would hope for the economy to make a rebound.

I have a few wishes...

1) to buy a new truck (ours is about "done" and need a reliable one for show season)

2) to buy a trailer (we sold ours back in June and have not replaced it yet...waiting til we find "the one", but needs to be soon since show season starts in a few months!)

3) to get my stallion's HOF (he needs one point, so should be at 1st show)

4) to have healthy foals and no foaling problems (2-3 foals due)

1) Show in a few classes at ECMHC Spring Fling

2) Sell one of my geldings to a awesome home where someone will love him

3) Gain experience clipping--- hopefully enough to make some $.

4) Buy a horse trailer

5) Buy a great show horse--- really dreaming here

If it can be anything I would hope for the economy to make a rebound.
I think we can all agree on that.
default_aktion033.gif

I guess I have a lot of wishful thinking going on:

1. That the economy improves

2. Finish HOFs on at least 2 of my horses next year

3. Have all live healthy foals

4. At least one foal, I would like to be a black fewspot colt that will mature under 32"

5. Have a couple more mares that I have my eye on.

6. Get my barns all finished as I want them to be.

7. To get my other pastures built in a timely fashion

8. To be able to get my new trailer finished on the inside with new dividers and living quarters.

9. To just overall have a better year than this one! (weather related)

My wish list for 2012

Have healthy foals ( only have two mares)

Get a new roof on our Barn

To have a early spring

Love to loose another 20 lbs.

Have my Overo gelding driving

My horsey wish list for 2012?

That we have enough money to show.

That we can go to a few extra shows (2012 Area IV and a show or two in Iowa )

That weather and temps co-operate and we can work horses enough

To trail drive more.

To Go To Nationals!

To be able to afford a new truck (trailer would be nice too-guess I'm pushing it)

Better stop there-I'm a big Wisher!!!

Fun thread!
default_aktion033.gif

I have a lot of hopes and wishes for 2012:

(in no particular order)

Raven to foal a healthy baby and for Raven to be a great mom!

Find a perm home for Robert, me and the "kids"

To find peace in my job so it's easier to be there 40+ hrs per week

Improved economy

To pass the PMP exam that my work now requires for my job

To come to a decision, and peace with that outcome, in our "family" make-up

Find excellent homes for the few horses I hope to re-home

To be healthy, happy and loved by those around me
default_wub.png

I hope all find 2012 to be their best year yet!
default_yes.gif

I'm going to sound sooooo shallow
default_new_rofl.gif

I want Pallidon to finish his last halter season with an end of season Hi-Point award for his division.

I want Special to also take his division Hi-Point and then take the overall!

I want Special and I to do well at my first National show, I'd love to bring a Champion home from one of our classes.

I want my filly to not come dead last in all her classes
default_new_rofl.gif

and so I don't sound totally show addicted (which I am
default_yes.gif
)

I want to keep my tack room clean

I want to finish one property improvment project!

I want to get Pallidon started in harness.

And finally I want to continue adoring my herd of minis
default_wub.png
because having them in my life makes everything worth it!

These are more goals than wishes. I would like to get down to 5 or 6 minis. I would like to train 2-3 to at least ground drive. I still do not have a usable cart, so perhaps I can get one. Eventually would love to own a small riding horse. Would love to show, but might have to wait until we have a bit more money to do that. Would like to visit somewhere far with mountains! It all takes time
default_smile.png

I'm hoping my double reg. ASPC/AMHR will get his HOF in Park Harness this next year.

I hope that my health stay good enough to take my grandkids showing next year as they are looking forward to it already.

I need my husband's health to stay good for that same reason or I might have to stay home.
default_crybaby.gif

What I wish for in 2012 is peace for my Dad, happiness and fufillment for my family - and good health for me.

Mark Bullington

AMEN Mark!!

(just an fyi...even tho I put "horsey" things down for my wishes...My real wish is that my Mom will be cancer-free and that my family and friends are healthy!)
default_wub.png

I want to see an end to ,,,starving and neglected horses being found every winter and the vicious evil people that abuse them

and I want 2 new AMHA mares ..both .multi grand champions one cremello and one homozygous pinto LOL !!!!

...and maybe a few spot mare too !!!

Back