Wish me luck!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel

Reaction score
This is my 4th year in a row now expecting just one foal and I think the anticipation grows each year! This time around I bred my Mickey Mouse granddaughter to Lucky Hart's Yahoo Eroo Aye, a tiny and beautiful buckskin stud. I would really love a bay or buckskin filly - what do you think my chances are? Here's my momma-to-be Libby, 7 years old, expecting her 3rd foal, at day 323 today. I just LOVE this girl!

Wish us luck!!!!

IMG_0807.jpg

She always keeps a nice figure even when heavily in foal, don't you think?
default_biggrin.png

My horses look bigger than that and they aren't pregnant! What's her secret??

She looks great

Haha! She's 36" but has tiny babies. Her colt 2 years ago was 18.5" at birth and now is 30". It's in the genes I guess.

Bag is hard tonight and I can easily express skim milk-like fluid. I don't think her nipples are full enough quite yet though. She is getting close and I'm getting excited....and nervous
default_ohnoes.jpg

Sending prayers for a safe delivery and a beautiful healthy foal. Lovely fit mare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I can barely believe it, but I'm still waiting on my baby to get here! She is so soooo close now - maybe tonight. Bag is rock hard full, loose and puffy behind, biting sides, up down rolling, lots of pooping....we shall see. She has traditionally been an early morning foaler.
default_wacko.png

Woohoo!!!! She foaled at 11:37 last night and this was the first time I caught one of my mares foaling! I couldn't believe how fast it went. I kid you not it was at the most 2 minutes after her water broke that the foal was completely out! Both are doing great! It's a black (I think) colt, solid, not a white hair on him. I'll have pics to share in a few days once he's unfolded. I am soooo thrilled and relieved right now! Now I can sleep again!!!!!

Congratulations!!! I can't wait to see your new boy
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
what a pretty girl, congrats on the new foal and like fastest birth ever
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

cants wate to see the new addition
default_wink.png

Latest posts