WIP of my drawing in process

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shari

Reaction score
This is a drawing of one of the photos I took at a local miniature horse show. Not finished yet but you can get an idea what it will look like.

Work in Procress.

I do a line drawing to start out.

westernmini1.jpg

westernmini2.jpg

westernmini3.jpg

westernmini4.jpg

westernmini5.jpg

westernmini6.jpg

and

westernmini8.jpg

westernmini9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Shari, I have missed you posting your beautiful artwork. That is just beautiful!

Wow that is amazing! Do you free hand it all? Or use a projector? My husband uses grafite paper to do the first drawing in water colors. How long does one take you to do?

What a really neat thread! Thanks for sharing.

Holy Moly Shari, you are a great artist!! I love the picture-wonderful! I wish i could draw like that!!

I can decorate or sell anything but no drawing for me!!

Missy
default_smile.png

Thank you Carol,, am glad you do not mind me sharing my drawings.
default_biggrin.png

Thank you everyone!

Oh.. goodness. I just do free hand. Can't afford a projector.

Sometimes I will use a ruler to make sure I get the proportions correct but thats it.
default_wink.png

I feel that God has given everyone a 'tallent'....and we see where yours lays.........beautiful............

Shari your drawings always look so CLEAN! Whenever I draw, there are lots of smudges to clean up afterwards! You're work is impressive!!!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you!

minimule, how I try to keep my drawings clean, I always start from the left to right and I use a firmer but thin watercolor board, which you can see in some of the pictures. I use this to rest my hand on, so I am less likely to smudge.
default_biggrin.png

Just.....Wow!!!! I think I've seen some of your art work in western/cowboy illustrations!!!
default_biggrin.png
You have some wonderful talent and I think you should go pro if you have not already!
default_yes.gif

Just beautiful! I really like that you took pictures as you went along it is fascinating to see it come to life.

Shari I do love your art. So interesting to see the progression. You do it pretty much the same way I do. I am a lefty so I work right to left. I think I will post some of my drawings in a separate thread.
default_laugh.png

Definitely love your finished piece, so beautiful!
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back