Winter fun!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Well yesterday was the first time Soxy has ever been hooked up to a sled before. He was awesome! He's been hooked up to cart less then 8 times (2 since I've had him) Now this. I'm so proud!
default_rolleyes.gif
I can't wait to get a cart so I can drive him all over the place next year, but I guess this will have to do until then.
default_wub.png
Excuse my sad little set up, but hey it's fun!
default_laugh.png

11w8ryo.jpg

vdlr20.jpg

140zs5l.jpg

2hewqir.jpg

1zp1hs7.jpg

2rnhd8k.jpg

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I am hoping for snow (fluffy stuff, not the wet snow we had last month) so that I can try that with our mare-in-training. My set up looks pretty similar to yours except my sled is blue and I used longer lines so the sled was a bit farther behind the mini. Oh, and I wore a helmet.

Now that looks like FUN!!

Great pictures, thanks and well done Soxy.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

Love it! Thanks for sharing. I am hoping for snow (fluffy stuff, not the wet snow we had last month) so that I can try that with our mare-in-training. My set up looks pretty similar to yours except my sled is blue and I used longer lines so the sled was a bit farther behind the mini. Oh, and I wore a helmet.
I'd rather have the fluffy snow too! But I guess this will have to do. I had the sled farther behind him but everytime he slowed down his leg would get caught.

Fun! That's what I did with lulu last year! (I even use the same sled, lol!) How did you attach the sled to the harness? I ended up with using lead ropes, but they didn't work the best, so I'm looking at redesigning.
smile.gif

I used good old baling string, tied through the holes in the traces and to the sled handles.

That looks like fun. We have one of those sleds and I have a boy that would love to do that
default_aktion033.gif

Good for you and thanks for sharing
default_saludando.gif

Now that looks like some FUN sledding!!

Latest posts

Back