Winter Fun pictures...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeadowRidge Farm

Reaction score
Snickers_What_is_this_stuff.jpg
Here is my hinny at 7 months old, he now stands 28". He has personality plus and is quit a comical guy. He gets along with all the minis and the stallions. This is the dame one that I posted below --when he was first born.

WInter_Fun_2004.jpg

MeadowRdgs.jpg

That is just too gorgeous for words!! How on earth do you get work done with Gorgeous George cavorting around in the background?

What a cutie! Can't wait for our new mule this spring.

mountain_ waif, hes a a black/brown ...imagine that!!..lol..(but does have alot of brown highlights) and also has the cross. You can probably see his coloring alot better, when he was first born..its below "my jenny and her hinny", he has never changed color, but with his WOOLIES on he does look more black. I THINK when you register them to be considered a black they cant have any brown highlights, Maybe someone else can help out on this coloring. Corinne

How adorable. I would love to have a mini donkey one day. I can't seem to sell them to my husband. I have never seen a hinny before until now.

mwfarms, here is Snickers in his winter woolies...so you can see what type of coat they do get in winter. You have a PM from me too. Corinne

OH THANK YOU
cheekkiss.gif
He has my heart I sure hope I can find one special boy or girl to add to my herd!
yes.gif

I was so awed
happy.gif
with him I forgot to say WOW
new_shocked.gif
about that snow, we had slush here in 1987 enough to make a slushman about 4" tall!!! I would love to see some snow, dont know if I could live there but love to play sometime.

MeadowRidge,

He's WAY too cute!!!
yes.gif
Now, we need updated pics! I love the looks on his face!!!

StarWish/Colleen

These are great pictures, I love the snow pictures anyway and the long ears! Be it hinny, mule or donkey! LOL!

Latest posts

Back