Wine or Whiskey?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelly

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
I’m usually a red wine kinda gal but my neighbor just delivered me a bottle of whiskey and OMG!! It is amazing! It is called Skrewball Whiskey, it is a peanut butter whiskey. I know it sounds kinda weird, but please do yourself a favor the next time you are at the liquor store, pick yourself up a bottle!…. Or 2!! I just popped open the bottle tonight and drank it chilled. OMG! When I tell you it is good…it is GOOD!! 💕💕💕 What’s your fav wine/liquor/drink??

46A4648A-C278-4B68-A15A-9A1EFA8A9F89.jpeg

I like wine, red or white, not too dry, not too sweet. Unfortunately wine does not like me. I have A-fib and 1 glass of wine (okay, yes, a large glass) will throw my heart rate off. So, I only drink whiskey, usually Crown Royal, sometimes Fireball--straight.

Omg! @Minimor !! I was just outside chatting with my neighbors about whiskey. They started talking about Fireball. I haven’t ever heard of it before until you mentioned it. It’s only noon here, but they didn’t care, they brought me out a shot and OMG! It is soooooo goood! It taste like a red hot candy!! Pure cinnamon!!! 🥰🥰♥️♥️

Need to find my closest Specs 🤣

I’m a Ky bourbon kind of guy. Wild Turkey Rare Breed, or Woodford Reserve Double Oakes Are my brands of choice. I keep trying different wines but so far I haven’t found one I like yet.

I don't care for beer, and didn't care for wine until I tried Duplin Bald Head Red. It's a very mild muscadine wine. Duplin winery is in North Carolina, and Bald Head is an island off the coast. I like all their reds, but my husband outgrew Bald Head Red, says it's too mild.

Booze! How I miss it 🤪!!! I used to be a whisky gal. Straight up. Then I developed an allergy to it. A real allergy with itching swelling lips, the same thing happens with beer. That was a sad day. I have no idea if I would react to other alcohol, but I'm not going to chance it.

Wine, but only about a small glass a week due to a prescription. In the summer I really like the lighter fruitier wines, Sangria Madria is one. In our cold North winters, the drier the better!

It may only be one small glass but every drop is savored...slowly! 🥂 😂🥂

😂 ❤ Awwwwww.....thank you, Kelly! I feel almost like I’m there! 🤗

That is so cool you found a bottle! Texas just has everything! 🥂

Booze! How I miss it 🤪!!! I used to be a whisky gal. Straight up. Then I developed an allergy to it. A real allergy with itching swelling lips, the same thing happens with beer. That was a sad day. I have no idea if I would react to other alcohol, but I'm not going to chance it.
Don't know how old you are, but when I got to menopause I developed a terrible reaction to alcohol. It made me deathly ill. I researched it at the time. I am good with one glass, but I don't take a chance with two.

Latest posts

Back