Windy Hill ~Izzie **Colt pics pg 36**

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watch under the bottom in front of her udder..you can see a few really good kicks! And then I zoom out to a full view of Izz and you can see it on her face that she is NOT enjoying it! She is standing in front of our hen house and there is a hen with chicks, you can hear them in the video.

She has such a pretty color =)
Thanks!

Aww foal kicks
default_thumbup.gif

I don't think we will be breeding Laney back until we move. I can breed her back to the stallion that gave us Tink or have fun finding a spotted stallion and see what that gives us.

Aww foal kicks
default_thumbup.gif

I don't think we will be breeding Laney back until we move. I can breed her back to the stallion that gave us Tink or have fun finding a spotted stallion and see what that gives us.
Or you could just run her down to 'bama and breed her to Ferrari...can you imagine how cute a cross of those two would be!

I waited until today to get new pics because it is dark when I leave for work and dark when I get home during the week...and now it is raining.
default_frusty.gif
I got one pic, but it isnt very good. I got another video of kicking too! Here is the pic and a link to the video!

http://s1133.beta.ph...NY9190.mp4.html

SANY9188.JPG

I would also like to say a special thanks to Miss Diane at Castle Rock for all of her help this week. I enjoyed talking with you yesterday. We are lucky to have you as a friend! And I have a SECRET!!! Details soon!

It finally stopped raining and I got some pics. As you can see...no change! She was having a major butt rubbing session on the fence when I first walked out.

SANY9199.JPG

SANY9202.JPG

SANY9209.JPG

SANY9206.JPG

Ooo I think Laney and Ferrari would make a beautiful baby!

Izzie is looking GREAT! She looks a little uncomfortable in the video! Some big kicks from her foal
default_smile.png

You MUST spill the beans on this secret of yours! So mean to hint and then keep us wondering!

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep 'em guessing.... that's what I do
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl Nothing better then a secret!

My secret is here!!!! Introducing my new little mare Williams Indian Duchess. She is a 30" amha dark bay/black from appy lines! She is (hopefully) in foal to a very handsome leopard appaloosa for the spring. I hope to be seeing lotsa spots this spring. She had a little appaloosa colt last year, but sadly he did not survive. She looks like a wooly yak right now, but here are pics of Duchess and one of the stallion she is in foal to (i have permission to post his pic).

SANY9220.JPG

SANY9221.JPG

SANY9219.JPG

SANY9217.JPG

305709_195440683860762_1082233854_n.jpg

Yay! Congrats, Jess! Hope she is in foal, all goes well and she gives you a spotted baby!

I can't wait to get a farm
default_smile.png

Thanks ladies! I wish it was summer so that I could dye her mane and take off the yak fur! It has been in the 70's here...if it stays that way until next weekend she will be getting her mane done and her face trimmed up a little. My hubby laughs at me because I will need my roots done, but will spend the day doing the horses manes/tails instead and just put mine up so you cant see the roots..lol! My chips hafta look good!

She has been pastured with the little stallion, but the last time that she was observed in heat was last april. I am going to watch her for fetal action, but am thinking about getting a wee foal 120 to check. Have you guys had good results with them?

Hope you get Lots of spots! She is a cutie for sure!!

I just wanted to share this morning. Some of you know that I work in animal control. I am an animal cruelty investigator, I also supervise the shelter/acos and coordinate rescue/adoptions....so I always have at least one foster dog at the house (in addition to my 4!) Right now our foster is Tucker. He is a beautiful 2yr old blue merle australian shepherd with blue eyes. He was born with a deformity affecting both back legs...basically he can move his hips, but cant bend his back legs. He gets around fine and our vet says that he is in no pain so he is staying with me while we search for his perfect new home. He is house trained and very loving, does great with my dogs and even my cats. This morning my new mare opened the gate and let herself, pippa, and the goat into the dog's yard. My dogs are great with my horses, but this is the first time they have been in the dog yard since Tucker got here. His disability may slow him down, but his instincts are sharp. He has been standing gaurd over my girls since they got out. He wont leave them and he wont let the other dogs near them. I started to put them back up and he got behind them and started helping me push them. I am home today because my daughter has pink eye so I decided to just let them stay out...I have never seen Tucker so happy!

SANY9250.JPG

SANY9262.JPG

SANY9263.JPG

SANY9252.JPG

Latest posts

Back