Win Photos of my Italian Greyhounds

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uwharrie

Reaction score
Have not had chance to post photos until now. ( have been at our Nationals this week)

Here are two of my boys that finished their Championship Labor Day weekend.

This is Sonny

Ch Kismet Uwharrie Sunshine Forever

sonny_finishing.jpg

This is Fame

Ch. Uwharrie's Hall of Fame

Fame%20finishing.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes. We have been showing for 25 years. We have IGs and a couple of Dobermans. Here in the US we have both American and English Foxhounds. Neither are shown in high numbers. In fact is is rare to see either breed or thier smaller cousin the Harrier at shows.

You have show dogs? OMG that's soo cool! I want English Fox Hound Show dogs!

Very handsome dogs and congrats on finishing them. They would sure be welcomed around here LOL.

That's cool, my teacher has Whineraners and they have been in some big shows, like the ones on TV. andy my other teacher has a Golden she used to show, and now she is getting a a weslsh springer spaniel. I didn't know they weren't common. That's kind of funky.

Yes. We have been showing for 25 years. We have IGs and a couple of Dobermans. Here in the US we have both American and English Foxhounds. Neither are shown in high numbers. In fact is is rare to see either breed or thier smaller cousin the Harrier at shows.
You have show dogs? OMG that's soo cool! I want English Fox Hound Show dogs!

OMG dejevu for me..back in the late 70's we showed our Great Danes on the circuit, remember finishing our very first champion bitch! What a day that always is! We only showed the Brindles, wanted to breed the perfect Brindle etc..

Hearty congratulations! I know what all it takes to get there.

Maxine

Cute dogs! They always looked scared to me though. I think it's just the hunched back and tail tucked. Lol, I'm not used to it. They are so cute though.

I love dobes, I have a friend that shows them, and my mom used to. I would love to show dobermans they are so regal looking, but such goobers!
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back