will someone post pictures of peanut for me?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
I have some pictures of all my boys, but I would really like someone to post the pictures of Peanut for me so you can see what he looks like so that the members can see what kind of a saddle he would need. I can email them to you I just can't figure out how to post and hubby is too busy
default_sad.png

Shelley

Hi Shelly....your boys are really pretty!

As far as the saddle....keep in mind the 12" measurement is just the size of the seat...its a measurement used for the rider...not the fit to the horse. They do make a smaller seat than 12" if you need one, most mini tack dealers have them.

Basically, you need to measure the horses back (length from about the end of the mane to the start of his hips). A saddle that is too long will ride up on his hips and not fit right. Also do a girth measurement.....use a soft measuring tape, measure around the barrel of the horse...to make sure the girth of the saddle will fit around him so it can be cinched up. They do make several sizes of girths that can help fit a saddle.

Some pony saddles will be too large...so just have to have some of these measurements handy to know if it'll possibly work for your boys.

Have fun!

Connie

Last edited by a moderator:
I am posting this for Dixie_Belle / Shelley
default_smile.png
These are her horses and her message
default_yes.gif

---------------------

[SIZE=10pt]The largest, darkest pinto is Spot. I already have a 12" saddle for him. [/SIZE]

The black one is Fluffy. He is way too high strung for a saddle, although he is gorgeous.

The lightest pinto is my new little guy, Peanut. He is very calm and sweet and is like a little puppy dog, he'll follow you anywhere, do anything you ask. He would make a great therapy horse as he is very small and calm. When I retire in a year or two, I'll start working seriously with him to get him used to cars, noise, etc.

What kind of saddle would be best for Peanut?

Thank you,

Shelley

[SIZE=14pt]Peanut:[/SIZE]
P1010008.JPG

P1010011.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]Fluffy:[/SIZE]

P1010014.JPG

P1010020.JPG

[SIZE=14pt]Spot:[/SIZE]

P1010015.JPG

P1010016.JPG

Shelley,

They are all just beautiful...but WOW what an amazing color on Spot!
default_aktion033.gif
:yeah He is gorgeous and in very good shape as are all of them! Good for you
default_biggrin.png

Latest posts

Back