Will Hickham

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JWC sr.

Reaction score
For those of you that have not heard Will Hickham of El Rancho Loco passed away Monday.

Will was a friend of mine and I will truly miss him. He was one of those guys you just loved to sit and talk to as his persceptive on life and all things included in it was unigue.

Please send your prayers Martha's way as I am sure she will need them to try and fill the void caused by her life mates passing.

Will I will miss you my friend!!!! To paraphrase the Toby Keith song, "I am not crying for you, I am crying for me!"

Last edited by a moderator:
So very sorry for Martha's loss, I know its going to be hard on her. Our thoughts and prayers are with her now.

I am so sorry for Martha's loss.

I am so sorry to hear this....my thoughts and prayers are with her and the family......
default_sad.png

I'm so sorry to hear, our prayers go out to Martha and her family.

Jan

Our prayers and sympathy goes out to Martha.

I am so very sorry for you John for the loss of your friend and Martha for loosing him.

Was so sorry to hear of this this morning. He fought a hard battle and` what he did for Martha on Valentine's Day was an example of how in love they were.

Godspeed Will and hugs to you Martha
default_wub.png

Not better people in the world than that.

I will keep his family in my thoughts....

Sending prayers and condolences to all of Will's loved ones and friends. I am sure he will be remembered through fond memories of joy, kind deeds, and laughter. Godspeed, Will Hickham.

Our prayers and deepest sympathy goes out to my dear friend Martha & Family from the Parker Family.

Darwin
default_no.gif

My deepest condolences to Martha and also to Will's many friends in this difficult time.

My deepest condolences go out to Martha and her family.

Carol

My deepest sympathies to his family and his friends.

Anna

My deepest condolences and how sad I am for her, familes, and friends. It's so hard to loose someone I know just having lost my husband. My heart breaks for Martha as loosing your best friend is heart wrenching. Find someone to cry with it does help. Plus, the horses help a lot. God Bless you, TJ

I'm so sorry and saddened to read this news. Prayers and hugs coming your way Martha from Tommy and I.

Dawn
default_saludando.gif

My condolences to all family and friends regarding Will's passing. I'm so sorry to hear you have lost a good friend, and the world has lost another good person.

Latest posts

Back