Wild Women Extravaganza

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wild Women Ranch

Reaction score
Wild Women Extravaganza

ASPC A rated Pony Show and AMHR Sanctioned Miniature Show

May 24-25, 2008

Located: Wild Women Ranch

18998 Hwy. 37 N. Elgin Rd, Tuckerman, AR 72473

2 Judge Show

Judges: Roger Daulton, OH (M-R, C-R, MH-R)

Earnest Lambdin, OH (M-R, C-R, MH-R)

Steward: Eveyln Mitchell, MO

Measuring Friday from 4PM to 8PM Sat. & Sun start at 7:00 AM throughout the day

Lunch on Grounds – Camping on Grounds Available – Lodging and Restaurants Close

Show starts at 8:00AM each day

Entry Fees Open/Amateur -$20.00 per class

Entry Fee Youth Classes - $15.00

PMC Classes no entry fee

Stalls $25.00 Showing off Trailer $5.00 per horse for weekend

Office Fee $5.00 per horse

Late Fee day of show $25.00 per horse

Shavings $7.00 must pay and order in advance

Camping $10 for weekend, electric & water

Entry Deadline May 15, 2008

For Information Contact:

SHOW SECRETARY

Sandy Grabow, PO Box 304, Cresent City, IL 60928

(815)683-2469 or cell # (815)383-0922 and leave a voice mail Email:[email protected]

All Arkansas Equine Health Laws Apply

ALL FEES

Copies of Amateur & Youth Cards, Registration Papers

MUST ACCOMPANY ENTRIES

Note ASPC/AMHR Rules State ALL Geldings must be so stated on registration Papers

NO REFUNDS WITHOUT A VETERINARIAN CERTIFICATE

We plan on being there!! We can't wait. it will be our first show of the season!!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Shelley<><

This show is a blast !!! And the cooks are awesome - by far the best food at any show. Last year none of us could wait for lunch.

Lisa

This show is a blast !!! And the cooks are awesome - by far the best food at any show. Last year none of us could wait for lunch.

Lisa

Yes, and once again this year we will be having the FAMOUS porkchop sandwhiches and all the fixings! Plus a choice of desert!!!

I can't possibly go, but with the name of it, I'd love to!

Sounds like a great time!

Hope to hear (and see) some good reports.

Liz

default_biggrin.png
Hey, how's it going? Would love to go, however I already sent in the stuff for Tunica and thats just a weekend apart. I hear ya'll are having one in OCT though? If so don't forget about me, send me the show bill!

default_biggrin.png
Hey, how's it going? Would love to go, however I already sent in the stuff for Tunica and thats just a weekend apart. I hear ya'll are having one in OCT though? If so don't forget about me, send me the show bill!

Everything is going pretty well, just trying to bare all the tornadoes and the flooding around here lately. We're making it though. And YES..we are having a show in October 11-12, 2008. What is your mailing address? We will add you to the mailing list for those programs!

Thanks,

WILD WOMEN RANCH

--Dominque Belless

Dominque,

I had planned on going but you don't offer the in-hand performance classes for the minis!! Clients just can't afford the fuel if they can't compete in all of their divisions! Can you offer them next year??? I would have had 3-4 in the A division Hunter, Jumper, and Obstacle!

We are busy at WORK!! So far everything is going well this far...

And while doing all this...we had a surprise...We would like to annouce our FIRST FOAL (colt) of the year!! We are extrememly Happy with this cross!!

Pictures soon to come!!

Latest posts

Back