Wild Thunders little filly pictures... a couple new of Touch

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Erica

Reaction score
Here is the newest little filly born on full moon, Sunday early am.

pictured at only one day old on her first trip outside her stall

guess this proves that mom is a smokey black...as this little girl is a perlino pinto.....I already new Bandito was buckskin pinto even though he does look almost bay

(Little Kings B T Buck Bandito, BTU son x Little Kings Wild Thunder, a Reeces Thunderhawk daughter out of Little Kings Buffy Buckeroo a Buckeroo daughter)

no good pictures of her as she's still not filled out all the way, and unfoled, but she's very petite and a goregous filly I think.

Erica's Banditos Chiquita

wildthunderfilly2.jpg

wildthunderfilly.jpg

Erica's Too Much To Touch

(Cross Country Take My Breath Away HOF x Erica's Can't Touch This)

pictured at 3 days old...no missing him in the field. He had a ball outside for his first time.

toucherboy5.jpg

Toucherandboy2.jpg

touchersboy2.jpg

touchersboy-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
love love love the perlino. Oh crap l sure hope Ericas Big City The Thunder Rolls throws us a beauty like her and it doesn't matter in what color...
default_biggrin.png

Ok Sheryl....I'll sneak down there with you and assist but I get that perlino!
default_biggrin.png

Yep, Dawn, not sure what percentage Roller would be to "new girl", without doing it on paper but like 3/4 brother/sister
default_smile.png
as sires are both Buckeroo, same dam.

Just got through clipping a couple two year old Big City foals (his first crop) a few threads down......if Roller keeps maturing like these have, they just get better with age.

Erica....they are both beautiful!!! Love that perlino filly!! You can send her to me when she's ready!!

Holy moly! I love the coloring on Toucher's baby.

I want Toucher to come live with me. :)

BEAUTIFUL! I agree Touch really IS too much!! I can't get over the legs on that boy!! Love him and that filly is gorgeous too!! Want to adopt me?? I think you should!
default_biggrin.png

Jodi

Hey Erica,

Wild Thunder's filly look's gorgious!!! I'm happy that I followed her foaling, if I see the result's

The other foal looks so cute with al those spots
default_biggrin.png

Erica did it again
default_biggrin.png

Oh man :DOH! thats it, I want both of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
Wow, Wow, Wow.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
They are both amazing.

Latest posts

Back