WILD MAN TINO

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drk

Reaction score
I thought this was a Wild pic of my 30" Leopard stallion. He has a Gorgeous mane and tail. This pic was just a casual pasture pic and he was dusty from the dry ground but he is looking over his herd. I think he looks neat with all that hair
default_biggrin.png

Note the pasture.... We are having another drought situation here...

tinoA.jpg

tinoheaddown.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW! A drought!!? We've had nothing but rain here in Southern Ontario for most of the summer!

That's a great pic!! LOVE the forelock!

WOW! A drought!!? We've had nothing but rain here in Southern Ontario for most of the summer!
That's a great pic!! LOVE the forelock!

Well Nigel... Can you bottle some of that rain and send it my way
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

We are terribly dry
default_no.gif

I love long forelocks and crazy manes. lol All of my horses have long forelocks and my boyfriend yells at me to cut them. NO way i just love them.

Well Nigel... Can you bottle some of that rain and send it my way
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

We are terribly dry
default_no.gif
HAHA!! sure thing!!!

Yea all this rain kinda puts a damper on summer fun, although it's been GREAT for crops around here...well what hasn't been destroyed by some of the hail storms we've had!! It just crazy some of the weather we've had this year. And it hasn't been nearly as hot. We just put on our air conditioning for the first time in weeks today, and it looks like it's thinking about raining again...
default_wacko.png

Diane,

I love all your horses and you know that I am crazy about black pintos, but I ADORE Tino!

Robin

I love it when they look like that. I bet he'd look awesome in a trotting shot with his long mane and forelock flowing in the wind!

Diane,I love all your horses and you know that I am crazy about black pintos, but I ADORE Tino!

Robin

Robin, You know I have a really nice little black Homozygous pinto filly here waiting for you
default_wink.png

I love him
default_wub.png

(Great Picture!)

We are having a really bad drought here too.

But today.... it RAINED!!!! So there is hope.

I thought this was a Wild pic of my 30" Leopard stallion. He has a Gorgeous mane and tail. This pic was just a casual pasture pic and he was dusty from the dry ground but he is looking over his herd. I think he looks neat with all that hair
default_biggrin.png

tinoA.jpg
default_wub.png
If per chance you decide he needs rehomed...he can come live here in Kansas

default_biggrin.png

tinoA.jpg
default_wub.png
If per chance you decide he needs rehomed...he can come live here in Kansas
I'll keep that in mind the next time he is driving me crazy over the girls...LOL

Latest posts

Back