Why we cannot have peace

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
We will be back in court yet again in August. It just never stops.

Michael's killer is up for parole and also this time is also seeking an appeal. Its only two years that he killed Michael can you believe that piece of trash is wanting out already for taking a life? These laws are insane.

This is a GOOD thing for us though.

We will be able to go in front of the parole board and this time show all our proof that was not allowed previously at trial. We will be allowed to submit anything we want and say anything we want that was kicked out earlier this year. Such as Michael's murder hit and ran two other cars that day and was running from the third car he hit when he ran down Michael. We can even bring up how he killed his father, is a carreer criminal, and bring up all his past crimes to prove he is dangerous.

We will also be allowed to state our feelings and why this piece of trash should not be granted parole or an appeal.

The only thing that has always worried me was to have to come face to face with "IT" because I don't know how to keep from attacking this monster myself with the rage I feel and, there is a huge issue with having to restrain Daniel. They know there can be a problem so an officer is going to sit next to us with our Victim Crime Unit people that work with us when they bring "that Thing" out to face us and he will have guards on both sides of him and he will be in chains. We were promised no media cameras but no guarantees on that one.

I'm almost lookiing forward to speaking my piece and telling that crud what I feel for him.

I just cannot believe this has to be on our wedding aniversary though. I swear, he just keeps on interferring with what's left of us every darn day of the weeks seems like we cannot even celebrate our aniversary.

Anyhow, don't give us pity or sympathy; just wanted to give you the update. We will be strong for justice for Michael.

Also for Dan, if you go over to the photo forum, I made him a little slide show for a surprise. He is feeling really angry and depressed again since we were notified about this. Please go take a look at it. Thank You all.

I'm so sorry Marty that this seems to have no end.

It is wrong is every way that parole would even be

considered an option.

I'm glad you'll be able to present your evidence to

his evilness.

Sending you good thoughts and strength to go thru

another courtroom episode.

Kepping all of you in my prayers and thoughts. Good luck, I hope that the "thing" stays were he should for a very long time.

Christy

Marty you give em h*ll for me. I will be thinking of you to give you strength during this trying time. You be strong and stand your ground. Do what gives you satisfaction. We will all be praying for that SOB to stay where he is.
default_thumbdown.gif

Lots of good and bad there, Marty.........My prayers are with you.

If there is any way to make sure that any other "victims" of this "it" can also step forward and testify or present their case???

You go kick some tush (can't say what I want to here) and let him and the parole board know that his actions have devastated your family. That the actions he CHOSE changed your lives forever, therefore he does not deserve to walk the streets for a long time to come (my opinion, NEVER).

You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is just not right that after only two years you have to deal with this! He should have been locked up forever in my opinion. Marty I will keep you and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers, hopefully with everyone here on the forum sending you love, it will help you all make it thru this.

obviously, the loss of your precious son never leaves your mind. nor does the fact that he had to die in such a horrible way. having to come face-to-face with his murderer won't make you hurt any less, obviously, but i wonder if it would make you hurt more. thinking out loud here, marty, because i have watched numerous encounters like this and i have talked to many family members who have made victim impact statements.

almost every single one of them, whether they were wife, mother, sister, brother, have told me that it was a huge weight off of their shoulders...to be able to confront the sorry excuse for a human being that took the life of their loved one. each person i talked to said it was cathartic, almost healing.

i cannot imagine the strength it must take just to THINK about having to face "IT", let alone actually doing it. i have every faith in you that you will go into that courtroom strong and you will come out even stronger. do it for michael, he'll be watching. he's already proud of his momma, make him even MORE proud, marty!

I am proud of you for having the ability to face him. I hope he gets the worst sentencing possible. I will keep you in my thought and prayers.

Marty,

I don't know what to say. There is nothing anyone can do or say to make your hurt go away. But I did want to tell you that I am always thinking of you, Michael and your family. I really hope this meeting will help you guys move on. I'm sure Michael wouldn't want you to hurt this way
default_no.gif

I am so sorry to hear this Marty and that you guys have to go through this, but.. the good thing is that you WILL be able to bring out all this crap that needed to be before. I HATE the justice system in that they think it's ok to tell only part of the story and not the whole thing. I just dont get that, and never will.

Be strong for Michael- I know you will, but it is also OK to show anger, tears, etc.. while you are there.

Maybe they will change the date and it won't have to be on your anniversary date. Yes that SUCKS. BIG HUGS to you Marty. I dont know how you do it.

Marty - here is one great big mushy hug for you girlfriend. ((((((( )))))))

Last edited by a moderator:
Marty I have only this to add, [SIZE=12pt] ((((HUGS)))) [/SIZE] !

I am sorry you have to spend your anniversary with this awful task at hand.

I will be thinking of you all, I know you guys have been tormented way too long from this piece of poo........

I hope and pray that the people in charge of his parole have common sense and make him spend the rest of his life behind bars.

Hugs to you girlfriend!!

I just cannot believe this has to be on our wedding aniversary though. I swear, he just keeps on interferring with what's left of us every darn day of the weeks seems like we cannot even celebrate our aniversary
........... Actually if it were me - telling that thing what I thought of him would be reason for a double celebration.................................. May peace be in your hearts again soon!

2 Years !! and this piece of %^$#$ thinks he has paid his debt to society and more to your family...I am speechless!! Marty, you and your family have had to endure so much and are as brave as any people I have ever met.....there is so much I'd like to say to you but I am at a complete loss for word. I do want to say that I hope finally being able to face this monster and finally getting the whole story out will help in the healing of all of your family. Hugs and strength to you all,

Heidi

Unreal.
default_wacko.png
This KILLER wants out? Like you said, Marty, as least now you all can really say what you've wanted to say for so long, and let people know what he is REALLY like.

I know that you would like to strangle the pig, but remember that he isn't worth it--- and Michael wouldn't want you to get in trouble. Just saying what you will be saying will give you so much satisfaction, no way will that THING get parole after that. And besides, who would want to TOUCH such slimy evil? ewww... You go girl, now is your time to proclaim to the world what a scum this thing is, and KEEP him where he belongs!!

I agree with Charlene on this one.

Just remember your son is with you, and I hope it will give you the strength you and your family needs to speak everything you have been wanting to for so long. Good Luck and we will be keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers. And hope justice will be done !

Linda Killion

Latest posts

Back