Why the foal cam is driving me nuts

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Sometimes the boys give me blow by blow descriptions of "stuff" that I would be better off not hearing about: too much information I tell them. This is like one of those occasions.

I don't mind starring at all but it's what I am starring at that is driving me nuts. I always tell people that Holly has so many personalities that you are bound to like one of them.

I had no idea that Holly was so darn goofy until I began starring at her..

I've seen her do the nuttiest stuff and most of it I would have rather not known about.

She seems to enjoy, licking the wall more than licking her salt block. jeepers.

She goes over to her feed bucket several times a night and stares into it, like she expects something to just appear in there by itself? Then she picks a foot up and puts it down in there like she's mashing something.

I'm wondering if there's a little man down in there talking to her.

She runs from looking at Ebbie across one side of her stall to looking at Angel. When she is sick of looking at Angel, she goes back to look at Ebbie. When she is sick of looking at both of them, she goes back to starring in her empty feed dish .

Then she's playing with her toes. It's like she likes to look at each one, then licks her feet. Quite a pedicure. She tries so hard to crane her neck around to the back legs but doesn't reach them .

She's swishing her tail a lot then pressing her butt into Angel's window like she's rubbing it in her face so to speak.

I think I'll put a mirror up in there and totally freak her out! hehe......

She reacts to certain music on her radio. It's set at Golden Oldies and she seems to have a thing for Motown. I"ve seen her sway to the Temptations quite a bit; atta girl, Holly.

That's my groovy girl!

Marty said:
Then she's playing with her toes. It's like she likes to look at each one, then licks her feet. That's my groovy girl!

419409[/snapback]

Playing with her toes??
wacko.gif
wacko.gif
Just how many toes does she have Marty??
new_shocked.gif
laugh.gif
new_shocked.gif

That is funny!

It is so fascinating to watch them!

I like to go to the barn and just sit and watch them! My husband things I have lost my mind! It is a great stress reliever!

She sounds like quite a character!

Yep.
yes.gif
It's a kick to see what they do when they think no one is watching!

Gotta warn you about something though. When you start the NIGHT after NIGHT bleary eyed stare.....let me know when you start seeing.......
ohmy.gif
<GASP>.....

***THE PHANTOM FOAL***
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif
ohmy.gif

(It usually ends up being a wierd pile of hay or a shadow.)

I'm going to sit back and wait for it to happen to our Marty!
laugh.gif

MA

It usually ends up being a wierd pile of hay or a shadow.)
ha ha don't forget the dreaded poopy foal!

Of course she has toes you silly people......

Oh I totally already fell for the poopy foal......and the bucket shadow foal too....I swear but I must admit that this IS fun, eye toothpicks and all, but she's still really not ready but I sure am!
biggrin.gif
(grinning like a cheshire cat here)

Oh man, can you just imagine what I will do to that baby at Christmas??? A SANTA CLAUSE SUIT THAT IS FOR SURE!!!!! YIP YIP YIP>.

Latest posts

Back