Why go shopping

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdmini

Reaction score
Got myself into a bit of a jam when the stallion that I had planned on using with my Cowboy daughters ended up not working. Before running all over looking for "something" for six mares I stopped at my brothers house as I knew he had a stud he wasn't going to be using.

My "freebie" stud cost me a DNA kit and two sets of transfers but I think I'm still going to do all right.
default_biggrin.png
Here is Jandt's Famous Signals, (at least I think that was his name papers at the associations) Four years old and 31 1/2".

These "professional" pictures were taken by my 12 yr old daughter and were originally intended just for registration(hence the lovely background) but boy did he turn it on.

jandtstud1.jpg

jandtstud2.jpg
Jandtstud3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you did VERY well! I LOVE the Jandts horses that I've seen. I guess that is why I haven't been able to turn loose of my Jandts mare, LOL.

Lucky you! I think he's gorgeous. How old is he?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my freebie (at least for this year, I think he wants him back now lol) looks pretty darn good. The Jandt horses seem to be sleepers as Joe was a small breeder sort of removed from the "main stream". Any ways he's four and has a few siblings in some big farms, which was fun to find out. Regretting not clipping him up more, at least his ears but doubt another "photo shoot" will happen anytime soon considering I haven't even started on the foals yet.

Gosh he's beautiful! I have always loved the Jandts horses. I'm assuming your boys sire was Famous Song??? He was one heck of a producer though few know of him. Can't wait to see your foals next year!

Latest posts

Back