Why does EVERYBODY attack Palin>??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I did just watch the interview w/Palin and TO ME she was...well....a true politician
default_unsure.png

She and Palin are American as apple pie. And I don't think she'll be spending a million dollars in the white house for new toilet seats and 31 Christmas trees.
Obama Osama........I think he was planned and carefully planted here years ago as some strategic move. I do not trust this man.

I rest my case.

Marty, I'm with you on this. There is something about him that I can"t put my finger on. I just don't trust that he is as sincere as he sounds.

I hate to tell but there are many facts and proofs

Google the names of his " friends" and his past you can see for yourself. Let us know what you think

For those people who think McCain picked Palin just so he could get the female vote....
default_no.gif
Do you have such little faith in the American Female Voter to believe that?? It's been a long time since we were content being barefoot and pregnant.

Something about Obama that's been on my mind a lot. Why would anyone who is as patriotic and America loving and open minded as he claims to be spend twenty-some years sitting in a congregation listening to the kind of racist, anti-american drivel that "his" pastor spouted???? Yes, he's distanced himself now, but IMO that doesn't eliminate all those years of questionable association.

One more thing......Didn't Oprah openly and personally support Obama at the very beginning? Has anyone heard any mention of that support in the past several months?? Oh yeah....I guess she's just another uninformed woman who will blindly vote Republican because there's a woman on the ballot.

For those people who think McCain picked Palin just so he could get the female vote....
default_no.gif
Do you have such little faith in the American Female Voter to believe that?? It's been a long time since we were content being barefoot and pregnant.
Something about Obama that's been on my mind a lot. Why would anyone who is as patriotic and America loving and open minded as he claims to be spend twenty-some years sitting in a congregation listening to the kind of racist, anti-american drivel that "his" pastor spouted???? Yes, he's distanced himself now, but IMO that doesn't eliminate all those years of questionable association.

One more thing......Didn't Oprah openly and personally support Obama at the very beginning? Has anyone heard any mention of that support in the past several months?? Oh yeah....I guess she's just another uninformed woman who will blindly vote Republican because there's a woman on the ballot.
Well Oprah not only "cried her eyelashes off" during the Obama speech..she also does NOT want Palin on her show!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif

It her show..her right..just don't feed me the NO favorism crap..
default_sad.png

Last edited by a moderator:
There are far too many facts about Obama that we can't post them all here.

I personally don't want a President that doesn't even salute the flag.
default_new_shocked.gif
He claims to be a Patriot but this says a lot to me. He won't put his hand over his heart. This isn't stuff I'm making up either. Watch any of the videos of him and there have been several talks with him about this very thing.

Even his birth certificate says he is Arab-American. He claims he is African American. Just because his skin is dark? He studied the Koran in school. He says there is no sweeter sound than the "call to prayer"?

I want someone to be President that LOVES this country and wants to defend it against the evils that are lurking out there waiting for their chance to destroy her.

I think they are attacking Sarah Pallin because even though she is only running for VP, she is much more qualified than Obama and they know it. They have to try to make her look bad so he won't look so bad.

default_no.gif

Well Oprah not only "cried her eyelashes off" during the Obama speech..she also does NOT want Palin on her show!
default_new_shocked.gif
default_no.gif

It her show..her right..just don't feed me the NO favorism crap..
default_sad.png
[SIZE=12pt]Oprah stated that "no politician running now will use her show as a venue." This lncludes Obama! When Obama was on her show last he had not put himself into the presidential ring. She has stated "NO RUNNING PRESIDENTIAL OR VICE PRESIDENTIAL POLITICIAN "will be interviewed on her show. This includes Obama!![/SIZE]

I hate to tell but there are many facts and proofs
anita - when you make such statements it helps to provide actual facts, not rumours, chain-emails or partisan You Tubes designed to incite, designed to cast suspicion - designed to fear-monger. Address the actual issues - and not the "fear" issues.

If there was any truth to the fact that Obama was some kind of a Islamic terrorist supporter - do you not think that the vast Republican campaign machine would be all over it relentlessly - and prove it? Of course they would - and justifiably so. If there was any truth to those issues - how would Obama have been elected to be a senator? Were all those that supported him fools? Did they not do their homework? No. Do you think that he has not been FBIed, CIAed or that assorted talking heads have not dug for any bit of "evidence" that they could find? Of course.

Resorting to the Barack HUSSEIN Obama attacks only trivializes this election, IMO. I have not seen anyone attacking Palin and suggesting she is a terrorist or supports terrorists, or hiding something.... this whole thread started as a lament about attacks on Palin... and look what it has swung back to.

IMO none of these personal attacks directed at Palin or Obama belong in any election campaign as crucial as this one. And Palin may just be the VP-elect - but as there is a very good chance that she will wind up being the President, she tends to come under the same scrutiny that another younger, "inexperienced" candidate has endured.

Oprah? She has her own show and production company unattached to any network. She is free to rally for her choice - the same way that Limbaugh or anyone else supports theirs.

But I think the most nonsensical thing I have heard (so far) during this election campaign is when I was assured that Oprah supports Obama as she is Muslim. Huh? I said. Of course she is, my solemn friend assured me - you can tell by her name - that is obvious! O - prah. O-bama.

And that was all the "proof" this person needed...
default_no.gif

While I often enjoy The O'Reilly Factor show, Bill O'Reilly is not running for president.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to know why no one has anything to say about Obama's ties and 20 years of looking up to his racist moral and religious leader, Rev. Jeremiah Wright? I keep bringing it up but evidently, no one wants to think about it??? Or has no explaination that's going to sound good??? Obama spent 20 years with this racist as his religious and moral mentor. You don't spend 20 years listening to someone as a mentor if you do not feel what they spout. How can you support a man whose own leader preached these statements to him (and he stayed to listen over and over and over and over)?

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Obama's chosen moral and religious leader for 20 years, has said:

"We bombed Hiroshima, we bombed Nagasaki, and we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon, and we never batted an eye."”

"We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because the stuff we have done overseas is now brought right back to our own front yards. America’s chickens are coming home to roost."” (Sep 2001)

"The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing ‘God Bless America.’ No, no, no, God d*mn America, that’s in the Bible for killing innocent people. God d*mn America for treating our citizens as less than human. God d*mn America for as long as she acts like she is God and she is supreme."” (2003)

"In the 21st century, white America got a wake-up call after 9/11/01. White America and the western world came to realize that people of color had not gone away, faded into the woodwork or just ‘disappeared’ as the Great White West kept on its merry way of ignoring black concerns.” "

"Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run!…We [in the U.S.] believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God."” (sermon)

"Barack knows what it means to be a black man to be living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich white people. Hillary can never know that. Hillary ain't never been called a n-----."

"Fact number one: We've got more black men in prison than there are in college. … Fact number two: Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run."

While these quotes are attributable to Wright, not Obama, they are still representative of the man because these things came out of the mouth of the person he chose to have as his moral leader for two decades. If Obama didn't agree with these hateful, over the top, racist, anti-American statements, he would not have followed Wright for twenty years.

I have a question.

Why does EVERYBODY attack EVERYBODY ELSE>?? in order to prove their point?

I mean come on here, you aren't going to change the people's minds so easily, by posting youtube videos, charts, and links
default_rolleyes.gif

Truthfully I have been turned off from the McCain/Palin vote by a certain few of the members on here (and before you go all "Oh! my opinion must be soo important that you take it so seriously!! im flattered!!" know that I already wasnt going to vote for them).

L'il Beginnings has 5324 MEMBERS!!! (and it is growing everyday)

I repeat!! [SIZE=14pt]5324 MEMBERS[/SIZE]

Who are

(all of the below and more)

Shy

Quiet

Conscientious

Independent

Creative

Annoying

Pain in the @$$!!!

Friendly

Enthusiastic

Idealistic

Resourceful

Assertive

Outspoken

Popular

Sensitive

Rude

Weak

Caring

Loving

Unassertive

Bored

Shallow

Insensitive

I could go on forever...

There are

Newbies

Old timers

Children

Men

Women

City People

Work at Home Moms

Work at Home Dads

Jobless People

Ranchers

Farmers

Adopted People

Teachers

Learners

Abandoned People

Watchers

HEY! We may even have some stalkers on here! You never know*in creepy Halloween voice*

People

and more...

Most of us

Lost someone

Lost something

Loved someone

Loved something

Felt the rain

Had a very important moment in our life

have a friend

have a weakness

have a fear

have cried

have cried in joy

and more...

My point is that each and everyone of us has our own reason for voting for who we want (or not voting at all), whether that it be because we are ill-informed or so informed that we are telling people about it left, and right, and it is spurting out of mouths in an inaudible gurgle (I have met one in person before, it wasn't pretty. I had to change my shirt after, and it was forever stained
default_sad.png
)

Chances are you AREN'T going to change someone's mind about this topic (and please don't go "well if there is a chance then I want to tr..*inaudible gurgle*")

Just so you know I am not attacking anyone, this is not targeted at anyone, and I am not trying to stir the pot and get people angry!!

The reason I wrote this is for the people who read these political threads and see what I see. I am not going to say what I see because that will just open another can of worms (if that makes sense
default_unsure.png
).

HAHA, WOW! This is the longest post I have had in the 4 years i have been visiting this forum, who knew it would take a political thread to bring it out of me.

With Love

Liz

[SIZE=8pt]I sure hope I don't regret this[/SIZE]
default_giveup.gif

...each and everyone of us has our own reason for voting for who we want (or not voting at all)...
Liz I agree with you. I personally am not trying to change anyone's mind. I was, however, expressing personal concerns and am interested in any information that might make me better understand those things.

For those of you who responded to the Oprah portion of my post, please tell us (me) where you got your information. I have not heard the "crying my eyelashes off" thing nor have I heard her say "no politician running now will use her show as a venue." Where did this come from? And as far as Oprah's "freedom of choice" is concerned.....it hardly deserves a comment.

Personally, I think Oprah should have stuck to book recommendations and Tom Cruise interviews
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png
default_wink.png

Personally I am so discusted with all the folks running for Pres..including their running mates... rather watch claymation videos.. makes more since.

Nothing will turn me off and away faster, than all the childish Bu******* nicking picking he said/ she said person attacks done by all of them. They are all acting like 5 year olds in a school yard,,instead of adults.

Latest posts

Back