Why does EVERYBODY attack Palin>??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlesteppers

Reaction score
I just can't figure it out..why is she compared to Obama..she is NOT running for president..

Why is she attacked on motherhood.?? Nancy Pelosi has 5 kids..never heard a word..think as speaker of the house she was home every night?? Obama has 2 children, Biden has kids..nobody is talking about them..

It seems whatever she does is critized..are people just protective of Obama..(like Pelosi?)

Sarah is a successful courier woman..is this not what democrates LOVE?
default_wacko.png

I can not remember Biden made such a SPLASH
default_rolleyes.gif
default_laugh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, what little I have seen of her so far, I like her. I don't have a problem with her being in politics, at whatever level, while she is also a mother to young children..... Many poeple I talk to say that they are impressed with her...even people who weren't necessarily impressed with McCain, many of them say that they like Sarah Palin and believe that she is an asset to McCain and his campaign.

I suspect that many see her as a threat; people who are staunchly in favor of Obama are afraid that Palin might sway people into switching sides and joining the McCain following, just because of Sarah Palin. And when people see someone as a threat they tend to condemn that person. I'm not saying that is the case for every person that condemns her, but I believe it is true in some...many...cases.

Simple.

Because she is such a HUGE threat to Dems. Believe me, if she was a dem, they would be laying palm branches where she walks. Simple human nature - the lady has it all and because of that her opposition have to attack her.

I love Palin.

Couldn't care less what the "World" wants -- they are not US Citizens and their media is so biased. Their LEADERS do not want McCain as our next President, and neither do the terrorists. They're all in favor of Obama.

Palin is one of the best things that could happen to a ticket. I was all for McCain already but Palin has made me even more excited and proud to cast my vote in their direction.

PS Obama probably wishes people would stop comparing Palin to him -- she stacks up so much better than he does on the things that matter!

Hi Christine.. glad to see you around!!
default_wub.png

I think this S Palin is scary and after reading what she said to Charlie Gibson in the interview, she is trying to be a "BUSH with lipstick".. LOL!!

The more I read about her the worse it gets!! I do hope people are reading about her from all sides.. and not just looking at her as a great woking mother???... This is not American Idol, this is serious stuff.. and just look at the Drudge Report.. THE WORLD WANTS OBAMA!! not another war monger as she is proving to be in her tough talk with Charlie Gibson..
I heard Sarah talk about drilling about 3 month ago..I was so impressed with her..when she was announced for vice president I did a nacked dance of joy!

Maybe the WORLD wants Obama..if its up to me they can have him..cause I don't want him!
default_laugh.png

I think you all are right on
default_yes.gif
. The great thing is all the bad mouthing her to try drag down public opinion is back firing. So I say let them talk, I have a feeling she'll be the one laughing in the end.

Simple.
Because she is such a HUGE threat to Dems. Believe me, if she was a dem, they would be laying palm branches where she walks. Simple human nature - the lady has it all and because of that her opposition have to attack her.

Ummm. I strongly disagree with that LOL.

default_wub.png

I think this S Palin is scary and after reading what she said to Charlie Gibson in the interview, she is trying to be a "BUSH with lipstick".. LOL!!

The more I read about her the worse it gets!! I do hope people are reading about her from all sides.. and not just looking at her as a great working mother???... This is not American Idol, this is serious stuff.. and just look at the Drudge Report.. THE WORLD WANTS OBAMA!! not another war monger as she is proving to be in her tough talk with Charlie Gibson..
default_yes.gif

Oh please!!!! Sarah Palin is a very strong, intelligent woman who strikes fear into Obama supporters. I am just glad that there are people that are educating themselves instead of relying on propaganda from the lefts.

Fran

default_wub.png

The more I read about her the worse it gets!! I do hope people are reading about her from all sides.. and not just looking at her as a great working mother???... This is not American Idol, this is serious stuff.. and just look at the Drudge Report.. THE WORLD WANTS OBAMA!! not another war monger as she is proving to be in her tough talk with Charlie Gibson..
I could not agree more of course fear and worry seems to be what everyone wants the world to think about the Democrats and why they might be talking about her but somehow that will not apply to the Republicans and all the trash they have talked through out the campaign. Just ridiculous! Talk about hypocrites!

You can put lipstick on a pig and it is still a pig
default_rolleyes.gif
default_wink.png

The world can have Obama. They want him because he is weak and un-experienced. Can you imagine what would have happened had he been Pres at the time of 9/11?
default_new_shocked.gif
I'd much rather have McCain, a "been there done that" fellow and a strong woman like Palin that has raised a family and ran a state and done a good job.

default_wub.png

I just watched this interview with Charlie Gibson, and I did not see her as "another war monger".
default_wacko.png

What I did see was... An extremely intelligent woman give very decisively explicit answers/responses to questions asked by Charlie, that were specifically ABOUT foreign concerns, primarily the war.

Yes, this threatens her oppositions, because she is just that sincere.
default_wink.png

Oh please!!!! Sarah Palin is a very strong, intelligent woman who strikes fear into Obama supporters. I am just glad that there are people that are educating themselves instead of relying on propaganda from the lefts. Fran

Oh horse pee! Picking her was clearly a calculated move to get female votes. And, I guess it's working.

default_wub.png

You know I was also asking my self why they are attacking her. Who cares what the world wants, may be we DO NOT WANT OBAMA!! The world can have him. I hope the media keeps it up. Their sexism towards her will get her elected.
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

default_wub.png

You know I was also asking my self why they are attacking her. Who cares what the world wants, may be we DO NOT WANT OBAMA!! The world can have him. I hope the media keeps it up. Their sexism towards her will get her elected.
default_wink.png
default_wink.png

LOL. His "pig" comment was directed to the REPUBLICAN PARTY, not her specifically. But...of course they'd run with that
default_wink.png

The "pig" comment...come on, Obama and his "crew" say it wasn't meant for Palin, lets for conversation sake give them the benefit, but they are educated people I suspect, tell me they had no idea how it would be taken, please of course they did or else they are all complete IDIOTS! The whole, jeeze we didn't mean it that way...duh thing makes them look pretty stupid.

Not sure if I posted this from a friend in Alaska who owns a lodge and is a bush pilot. But here is just one opinion from a hard core Alaskan.

I am a registered Republican from Arizona and will be voting for McCain and Palin. Obama scares me!!

[SIZE=12pt]One of the arguments against is, she used her office to go after her ex brother in Law. I'm glad she did. My son is an Alaskan State Trooper and this jerk used a Taser on one of his stepsons. The Idiot thought this was funny! Next he was pulled over in a state patrol car he was assigned to. He was drunk! This is a "PUBLIC OFFICIAL" who went after this "IDIOT" as she should have. Question? Would this even been an issue if the Governor was a man and he had been chosen to run for V.P. ? The commissioner who quit or was fired in my opinion should have been! I for one would not want this inebriated person on the road in any official capacity! It's bad enough when a person drives drunk, but when it's a person sworn to uphold the law that's another story[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Fishing is good here at Wildman and I rarely have time for politics, but many of our friends are asking us “Who is Sarah Palin?” Of course, as Alaskans, Kathy and I are extremely proud of her. We just want to let you know that Sarah “Barracuda” Palin is a straight shooting, hard charging, get it done gal. She knows when to listen, how to analyze the facts and how to make a decision, then implement the plan. She doesn’t do a poll before jumping in with both feet like too many of the Washington types. She has little legislative experience because she has always held the EXECUTIVE position; in private life, as mayor of Anchorage’s largest bedroom community or more recently as Governor of our State. She is a smart, attractive home grown Alaska girl with excellent moral and family values. She can see what needs to be done and does not hesitate to get it done.[/SIZE]

One of our State’s major problems is that its Capital is in Juneau, 500 miles from the nearest road and 800 air miles from the population base which is Anchorage, Wasilla and Fairbanks. Our legislature and most of the State government is in Juneau and they ALL behave like a bunch of freshmen in a college town. It has been this way since Statehood in 1959. When Sarah moved to Juneau, so did accountability and responsibility When the oil revenue started flown and a barrel of North Slope Crude hit $23.00, these people began spending money like drunken sailors. You can only imagine what was happenings when oil hit $100.00 a barrel, about the time Sarah took command. My wife Kathy has first-hand experience with this fiasco, as her father and also her ex-husband were Alaska Legislators who served in Juneau as Senators, Senate President, or members of the State House for a combined period spanning nearly three decades.

About the time Sarah took the HELM as Governor of Alaska, about half of the State legislature was in the pocket of big oil companies or contractors doing big projects for Native Corporations around Alaska, all funded by State oil revenue. Alaska government was nothing but a good old boys club riding the perpetual wave of prosperity. This filtered down from the legislature, through the Department of Natural Resources, Department of Labor and even spilled in to the Public Safety who are supposed to “preserve and protect”.

When Sarah walked into the Governor’s Mansion, she promptly dismissed the State Trooper detachment assigned to Governor and had her and her husband’s gun case brought in from Wasilla. Then, she got rid of the former Governor’s STATE Jet and told legislators that there were no more free rides, they would have to fly Alaska Airlines, just like her and her family if they wanted to travel. Next came the nut cutting (the Barracuda part) the heads that rolled were too numerous to name, but when Sarah finished cleaning house, a number of our legislators ended up in jail for on corruption charges, or tendered their resignations along with numerous department heads and those who have been riding the gravy train for way too long, AND THEN SHE HAD LUNCH. By the end of the day, Sarah Palin had saved the people of Alaska millions and has not yet slowed down.

She has truly brought CHANGE to Juneau. I personally know several persons in the private sector in Alaska, that hold her in high esteem. She surrounds herself with smart people, many from my hometown of Anchorage, she listens to them but makes her own decisions. Sarah Palin is a no B.S. politician. It is refreshing that there is such a thing anymore. You want to talk about CHANGE? You should see a before and after picture of the State government in Alaska. That’s CHANGE! Sarah will bring a number of things to the election. I am sure she will appeal many voters who my otherwise could have gone the other direction on election day. The conservative block will not be for Barack. We have their vote. We need what Sarah will bring, first to the election and second, what she will bring to Washington D.C. McCain has been advised well, Let’s just hope the American people can get the straight scoop on her in the weeks ahead. This is just the opinion of one Alaska Bush Pilot and Guide, who pays attention to national politics, watches the news and is deathly afraid of the direction our nation is headed. I guarantee that if Sarah gets a chance to dig her spurs into the flanks of the liberal Washington types, they will know that she is in the saddle.

I don't think I've been attacking her, nor have I been relying on 'left wing propaganda' to get my information about her.

I DISLIKE Palin because of her policies. She's pro-just about everything I'm against. She's also very divisive. I can't see her doing much to promote bipartisanship which both McCain and Obama have been talking about. She is a young politician, early in her career, and already entrenched and being investigated in a few scandals. The way she's being sheltered from the media, reporters, and real questions concerns me, but I understand she's supposed to start stepping up and taking questions in the coming weeks, which is good.

Latest posts

Back