Whosyer

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! he's awesome!!! Congratulations on your beautiful new boy!!!

Tammie~

default_aktion033.gif
Congrats
default_aktion033.gif
He is just gorgeous

Congratulations on your colt! He's a handsome boy whoever daddy is!

Congrats on your new boy! And it sure was nice of your mare to make sure she had an audience. Of course if I knew my baby was going to look like that I would want an audience too!!!
default_yes.gif

COngratulations on your new colt! Looks like there is a good chance he got his coloring from his dam as she appears to be splash also??

He's gorgeous Becky! Congratulations! Don't ya wish they would all just deliver them mid-day like that? LOL

Congrats, I love him. And you didnt even miss sleep over it, good deal.

Oh WOW!
default_new_shocked.gif
OUTSTANDING! He's absolutely gorgeous!
default_wub.png
SUPER CONGRATS!
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone for your comments! This colt is just stunning!!
default_smile.png

I am anxious to get to the bottom of who the sire is (although there shouldn't be any doubt, but....). DNA testing with AMHA can take quite a while. The colt is a silver bay getting silver obviously from his dam so whoever the sire is would have to carry agouti. Both Redrock Magic Maker and Harts Tip Top Flash are chestnut and I know for a fact that Flash carries agouti. But I don't know about Magic Maker. So I am testing him and should have the results within a week. If he's negative, then there will be no doubt who the sire is. If he's positive, then either stallion could still be the sire and DNA/Parent Qualifying will answer that question.

So for now, the mystery continues and Whosyer doesn't have a clue that his parentage is in question!
default_rolleyes.gif

Pretty Pretty boy!!

I have a filly namd Whos You Daddy as I did not breed her 2 year old mother nor her 2 year old father. So when mom was 3, here comes this filly. I had to DNA almost all of the boys on the farm to find out who daddy was. They had to have bred throught the fence.

Becky, he's gorgeous!! I do love what Stary Night puts on the ground, but of course, she's more than welcome in my pasture any day!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back