Who's that horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll give you three guesses.

That's Merry Beth, Timmy's favorite playmate who was trying to have a nice roll............when she was suddenly interupted

I identify my avatar horse in my signature line...
wink.gif

But he is Happy Tails Orion by Design...and my new Jr. Stallion.

He is a grandson of L & D Scout and a grandson of Orion by his sire, Brewer`s Dynamo Exception (Honor Roll stallion).

SOOO HAPPY to have found this little guy!!!!
wub.gif

Desiheadshot.jpg

mine is Ladys Lil Painted Pocohontas( Misty) that I bought from Marnie. She is a beauty, a real love and homozygous, has blue eyes. She is bred to my blue eyed homozygous black pinto. This is going to be a terrific foal! I can not wait!

Introducing LM Hawks Apache Blue. He is a Champion Nighthawk son who is now a 2 year old whom we bought in November. His dam is Jones BlueBoys Arabian Beauty. He was in poor condition when he arrived so we have been putting weight on him and conditioning. Hope we can soon get some new pics so we can show him off as a two year old. We think he is going to make a very nice driving horse and will mature at about 35". Mary

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is my 3 year old Mare Jasmine from Hairicane Ranch. She is out of Hunt House Farms Skip A Spot / Hairicane Feather Daisy SilverBuff. Not a great picture showing her off, but she is a Beautiful Horse with a temperment to match. Thanks again Jen for a Pretty Lady! She always has hay in her mouth when a picture is being taken, at least this shot she only had a little strand hanging out the side of her mouth
laugh.gif

JasforAvatar.jpg

Mine is the one that started all my "troubles"
biggrin.gif
, I admit I am addicted!!! He is Little Kings Blaze My Dream, a fitting name!!
yes.gif

Well mine is rotating one and I don't guess really has a starting point

But the picture with the two horses nose to nose is where I call "starts".......

That is Little Kings Big City Bucks and Little Kings B T Buck Bandito - two of my stallions

Next picture is Little Kings Big City Bucks - my 34" buckskin Buckeroo son first foals starting this month.

Next picture is Erica's Cloverbud, a 2004, 32" dark bay pinto filly out of Bandito. She is multi Supreme A and R, all star, honor roll, National Top 3.

Next is Erica's Knock Your Socks Off, a 2002, 31.5" bay pinto filly out of Bandito. She is multi Supreme in A and R, all star, honor roll, Multi National Champion, Hall of Fame as a 2yr old.

Next is Erica's I've Got Angel Eyes, a 2003 31" bay pinto filly out of Bandito. She is also a multi Supreme in A and R, all star, honor roll, Multi National Champion and oh so close to her HOF.

Then last picture is Little Kings B T Buck Bandito my 30.5" dark buckskin pinto son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too. He is a Multi National Champion producer and though not shown hardly any hisself - he got several Grands, Top Ten, All Star and Honor roll.

Ponygirl, I hope you don't change that pic, I love it too!
wub.gif

Mine has Lotto

Timber, the buckskin is a BTU son (gelding)

Danny, driving black gelding son of Spunky MS.

The rest are mares. Black pinto facing right is Rose 32.75". Taxi the sorrel with blue eyes is 32", and the palomino is Goldie. Her full brother went National Top 10 in '05.

Did I forget any?

Mine is Four Nickels Cherokee Nation (Cherokee) Mr. Attitude and I don't care you gelded me I'm still the "MAN"
laugh.gif

Mine is a rotating one too, so I'll start with the driving pic so you can tell who I'm starting with!
laugh.gif

First is Mountain Highs AMayZing, driving

Then NJ's Almost a Spot, the stallion we owned in partnership, now deceased

Then Magic Mist Color On Fire, jumping (his first year)

Then Magic Mist Bonsai In Blue (blue roan appy filly) running

Then Wild Winds Frost Fire, red roan appy mare, with Fire just a few days old

Then Magic Mist Mirage, blue roan appy, daughter of Frost Fire

Then Magic Mist Im An Appy Lucy, near leopard filly

And CCMF Spotted Illusion, leopard colt
smile.gif

Mine is Mcc Robin Hoods Little John. He is my 29" stallion and

my little buddy.
smile.gif
)

He's a L&D scout grandson and a Croos Country Call Me Sir grandson.

LJ6.jpg

Hey thanks for bringing this up. That is my picture that is in the running for Horse of the Year on Equusite! haha! http://www.equusite.com

He is my tiny 2 year old, HHH Touchdowns Short Yardage. He is sired by my Buckeroo grandson and a grandson of Vega Light Vant Huttenest on his dam's side as well as going back to Chianti on his dam's side. And he is still 24.75" tall! And he is surrounded by some of my barn kittens last summer :)

Susan O.

Mine are Trisket our 5 year old rescue and Bell our 11/2 year old mini. The kids are my 3 yr.old son Noah and my 6 yr. old daughter Cassidy.

Christy

Mine is Mirage..aka C-Jo my 37" B stallion, who is now deeply infatuated with Diarmuid the Gypsy Vanner. Hilarious..Diarmuid on cross-ties and these little tiny furry things called ears sticking over the top of the door with these big booger eyes rolling around. Mirage doesn't sqwauk much at Diarmuid, just drools over the door (hate to tell Mirage that he's not a she). And Barbie, my Hackney broodmare, that Mirage literally falls over himself when he sees her (true love) has no calf eyes for Mirage anymore..she too loves the big red and white hairy beast. Poor Mirage..guess I'll have to get him a stuffed toy LOL

mirageoutside.jpg

ours is 33" DotCom taken from her jumping picture and made into a logo by Jenn.
DOTCOMPICtn.jpg

Hi,

f11fd7ca.jpg

Mine is my new shetland filly, K's Just To Fancy. She is a neice to B&L's Rock "E" Red alert, and we will be showing her next year. When she is a three year old , I am going to hardship her into AMHR.

Amanda

Oh you guys!!! Such beautiful horses you all have.
wub.gif
And the pictures...sigh...makes me even MORE determined to get a real honest-to-goodness photographer up to take some pictures for me.

This is my gelding, "Long Shots Little Maximoto", taken last year as a four year old...being just plain nosey at what is going on outside the fence.

As all I have are pasture photos, here is the best I have of my sweet little guy.
blush.gif
I just started him in harness last summer, and am so looking forward to getting him going again come Spring.

IMG00006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back