Who's going to the NEMHS show at Clearbrook?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maestoso

Reaction score
We will only be there on Sunday. We are bringing my colt Pogo. He's going in the Ammy level 1 Jr Stallions class, AOTE Stallions, And big yearling colts class.

The gelding Magic is also going. He is going in a bunch of youth classes, plus showmanship with me, ammy geldings, showmanship, ammy and open hunter and halter obstacle.

Hi Matt,

I will be there with my senior mare and jr mare, I will be going into their Ammy level 2 classes, open , color and liberty on Saturday night, I have heard we may get real good turn out, I will be there for both days.

Remember , we are having a Senior & Jr gelding futurity at the shows (jr on Sat. & Seniors on Sunday), Its a chance to win some money, maybe you should think about putting your gelding in. See you at the show..JANE

We will be there and are looking forward to it. It is going to be a FANTASTIC weekend between the competition, fellow show-goers, and the opportunity to show under 2 WORLD JUDGES!!!

Looking forward to seeing everyone!!!!

Only 8 more days to go!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hoping on being there, but I would only be there sunday. It depends on a lot of different things right now. I am planning on driving Fred if I am able. Linda

I normally just lurk here at the forum and never say anything ...but I am really excited about the show here at Clear Brook, I will be showing Streaker for the first time and looking forward to it. Last time there was a show here I had a Blast!!! hope Mo is coming haven't seen him since the last show. Hope everyone has a great time and see you all here!

Frank

Oh Frank! Streaker is just beautiful! Now who was his Dam???????????????
default_yes.gif

We have alot of fun at those shows at Clearbrook!

Matt Are you Bring Cruzer?

Hytide is STILL waiting for their PRINCE baby.................If Immy foals we'll be there with bells on!

I normally just lurk here at the forum and never say anything ...but I am really excited about the show here at Clear Brook, I will be showing Streaker for the first time and looking forward to it. Last time there was a show here I had a Blast!!! hope Mo is coming haven't seen him since the last show. Hope everyone has a great time and see you all here!

Frank
Hey Frank!!!

Moe is really looking forward to going back to your farm. He still laughs when he talks about the fun he had with you last year..... I wonder what type of trouble you guys will get into this year.....

See you next weekend!!!

Kristina

P.S. Linda, Hope that you can make it!!! You have been in our thoughts and prayers lately.....

I will be there with my two geldings, Aloha Acres Adars Hot Shot and MBF Glass of Champagne. My colt wont be going to this show. I will be doing halter, hunter and jumper with Hot Shot and hunter with Champ. I am really excited!

Only 7 days left!!!

Cant wait to see friends and make new ones!

~Bailey

Hi ,

Reminder, we are going to have a Jr & Senior Gelding Futurty at the shows at ClearBrook , Jr's on Saturday and Seniors on Sunday, $50 entry fee and it will be a cash pay out, so here is chance to win some money.

If interested , email me your info, horses name, and if Jr or Senior and you can pay entry fee the day of the show when you sign in. This is always fun class and a chance to make some money. You can email me at [email protected] Hope to see you at the shows...JANE

"

Hey Frank!!!
Moe is really looking forward to going back to your farm. He still laughs when he talks about the fun he had with you last year..... I wonder what type of trouble you guys will get into this year.....

See you next weekend!!!

Kristina"
Hey Kristina, I am sure Moe and I will be in some kinda of trouble hahahahaha Can't wait to see you and your crew again... I am sure we will have lots of fun!!!!
default_biggrin.png

Frank

Latest posts

Back