Who's going to Stillwater?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
It was so much fun last year and this year there is so much more!

New classes!!! 30" and Under Senior Horse Grand Championship! A first ever!

Stakes Classes...Driving and halter....5 of them!

Last year there were lots of spectators and this year I understand there will be media coverage. Last year several exhibitors sold their show horses.

Also a special presentation over the lunch break for the spectators.

Also qualifying points for the Prairie Classic Circuit! (that is a $$ award)

AND, it's a double whammy weekend with the High Hopes Sale in Guthrie just 35 minutes away on Saturday!

So who all is going to be there???? Frank and I will be...with 8 horses. Who else?

default_saludando.gif
See you there!
default_saludando.gif

Charlotte

(clipping like crazy!)

Sounds like fun!!

We won't be going. I'm on mare stare and we'll have buyers from Canada here and having a BBQ!

I won't be going this time, I will be at the auction Saturday but we are baling hay so I will be hauling hay this weekend.

Mary

Robin & Mary, we'll miss seeing you there. That barbecue sounds like good fun! But I'll pass on the hay hauling UGH!

Charlotte

You know we'll be there, with Bob. He's already World qualified in his driving classes, so I'm just sticking with the Ammy classes--gotta save money somehow with the gas prices like they are!
default_new_shocked.gif

Jane will be there with Elvis. I don't have any AMHA horses ready to show, so I'll stay home and watch the farm....

Stephanie, make sure you look her up- Elvis is Incognito's boy....
default_biggrin.png

Lucy

[SIZE=14pt]Charlotte,[/SIZE]

My little Peppy will be there with Becky!
default_yes.gif
Snap me a couple of pix if you get a chance!

Bill

I soo wish I could go! I don't have any horses that are show ready, but I really wanted to go watch.

My husband and I both graduated from OSU and it has been several years since we visited Stillwater. I would love to get to go back and see how much it has changed and visit all the old hangouts.

I work for a grain elevator in SW OK and our harvest will probably start towards the end of the week. We are not allowed to take vacation days during harvests. Heres hoping for large amounts of rain to postpone harvest until next week!!!

Latest posts

Back