Whos all going....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frekles93

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Its tomorrow!! I am going and I know of a couple more that are......cant wait. So excited about it.. Glad my mare was nice enough to foal Monday...[/SIZE]

April

I wanted to, but doesn't look like it's gonna work out for me.
default_sad.png
Is it inside? 'Cause I think pretty much all southern MO is in for nasty weather tonight & tomorrow.

Take some pictures to share! :lol: Maybe next time I'll get to go...

Myself and Rebecca (RNR) are going, even though we probably won't be there in the morning, Rebecca is going to be tired tomorrow :eek:

I believe its going to be in a indoor arena
default_unsure.png
:

You know I really wanted to go, April! You got lucky, and Fudge foaled! Lacy wasn't so nice! :eek: Hopefully, they'll have another one, and I'll get to go then. Take lots of pix and notes!

Melba

[SIZE=14pt]There where a few there and it was VERY informative!! I learned a lot. Although it is sleet and snow on us the way up and it was COLD...... I had a good time. Learned a lot on the grooming part.... WAY more labor intensive then I would have ever thought. WOW is all I could say about the facilitys there.. got to see all kind of horsey babies... mostly QH and one mini. Of course didnt take camera
default_wacko.png
: but all there gets a DVD of the clinic!! I will get to go over and over again.....[/SIZE]

April

Latest posts

Back