Whoopi Goldberg has Miniature horses

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CKC

Reaction score
I just turned on Regis and Kelly. Whoopi is co-hosting. I thought I heard her say she had miniatures.

I wish I had heard the whole thing. Was anyone else watching?

Great publicity!

Whoopi WANTS to get miniatures. She needs some educations guys. How would we help her with this? She has a farm in Vermont and does most of the chores and doesn't necessarily want to clean up so to speak so she plans to tech them to use a potty box. Well, maybe but I think we need to turn her on to our site and help her learn about these great horses.

She did say they're like big dogs right?
no.gif
So...how do we contact the Whoopi folks to help hr learn about our wonderful way of life?

Last edited by a moderator:
Dimimore said:
Whoopi WANTS to get miniatures.  She needs some educations guys.  How would we help her with this?  She has a farm in Vermont and does most of the chores and doesn't necessarily want to clean up so to speak so she plans to tech them to use a potty box.  Well, maybe but I think we need to turn her on to our site and help her learn about these great horses.
She did say they're like big dogs right?
no.gif
   So...how do we contact the Whoopi folks to help hr learn about our wonderful way of life?

432775[/snapback]

Well I checked their website and Whoopy returnes tomorrow as co-Host..so we could email them?? OOPs No email..just a fax
sad.gif

CONTACT THE SHOW:

If you have a question or comment for "Live" and would like to contact the show, here's how:

Mailing Address:

"Live with Regis and Kelly"

7 Lincoln Square

New York, NY 10023

Or you can fax us your letter:

Fax Number: (800) 330-1106

Regis

Last edited by a moderator:
well they are like dogs.. but they are horses.. some people forget this! it really is important.. Its one thing to say there like dogs & ack like it.. but another to treat them like it
no.gif

Latest posts

Back