Whoo hoo!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Field-of-Dreams

Reaction score
Our local ADS driving club (The North Texas Whip) had a fun day trail drive today at Mongomery Farm. We must have driven around the farm on the roads and mowed paths for and hour or more. I drove Sunny and Jane took Lotto (his first time-ever!) Both were FANTASTIC! Some of the mowed paths were pretty rough and wet and boggy in spots- but our boys motored on through! They also had a cones pattern set up- easy! Both boys had no problems. We then stopped for a boxed lunch for an hour, then the local shopping mall wanted us to do a dry run of the Christmas parade route. That was interesting.... had to literally drive down the road in traffic ( now I know how the Amish feel....
default_wacko.png
) turn into the center and drive around. It was pretty preppie so we either got the "how neat" looks or the "you are BLOCKING traffic" looks....
default_laugh.png

There were: a ASB team, a Welsh team, two QHs, one Arab, one crossbred TB, a Gypsy cob (GORGEOUS!), one draft type mare, a pony and five or six Minis. Quite a line going down the road!

Yes, I had my camera, but I didn't get any pictures... too rough on the roads and tracks and too busy driving on the highway!!
default_biggrin.png

Lucy

Sounds like fun - I'm looking forward to having someone quiet enough to take out on drives...

Jan

Souns like a fun day, I hope you get to take pictures during the parade : )

Latest posts

Back