Whoo Hoo! The filly fairy is still at Stonehaven Farm!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sfmini

Reaction score
3am, Judy opens my bedroom door and says Maggie is foaling! Well, wouldn't you know, that was my first night on Ambien CR! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I did drag down there, she foaled at warp speed, baby was out of the sac and thinking about getting up by the time I got to the barn. So glad, another bay filly by SF Mahogany Bay and she is a looker. Kind of Gumby legged, but she is a preemie since her mama likes to foal at 10 months. That will straighten up in time.

Anyhoo, here is a picture of her, and some shots of the other fillies as well.

Maggies2008Filly.jpg

This is the girl with all the curls when she was born. She is tiny and full of herself.

Thelmas2008FillySide.jpg

ThelmasFillyHead.jpg

This is a filly born about a week ago, she thinks she is something else.

SophiesFilly.jpg

Judy is wanting me to take pictures this weekend and she is going to have a filly sale, one price, pick of fillies!

Congrats Jody!!! Pls pls send the filly fairy to me?? She needs to stay in Ohio!!

Nice fillies
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations Jody!
default_aktion033.gif
I hope that filly fairy STAYS in Ohio for a while. I still have three due to foal in May!
default_yes.gif

Congratulations on your nice fillies!
default_aktion033.gif
I think the filly fairy has done her work here in Texas LOL. I have 3 fillies and a colt, one more to go and I'm putting money on that one being a colt given the mare's studly behavior of late.

Jan

OOO Jody...they are ALL NICE!!!!
default_wub.png

Bay is my favorite color...just love them all!!

Next time you see the filly fairy send her back up this way...
default_yes.gif

They are beautiful Jody!!! I love pretty bays! Hope you and Judy are doing well... can't wait to see you all and your show horses :)

Natalie

default_aktion033.gif
Pretty fillys! I hope she still has time to get up to minnesota a give me a filly! I just wish I could have them at my house. I would love to have my minis closer, lol. Anyways, Congratulations on yours!

Latest posts

Back