WHOO HOO! Jodie Pictures are here!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamweaver

Reaction score
My pictures that Jodie French took from our farm shoot are here!

I had a heck of a time trying to pick out which pictures too keep! Jodie is so very talented!

So I want to share them...

This is Cook's Prime Light, aka Prime. He is a 32" and 10 years old stallion. He was pulled out of his paddock, clean clipped, given a bath. So everything is complete natural on him. This is one of my main herd stallions & he produces awesome, tallented foals. This is one of my favorite boys he has such a personality, I just love him. He is also a grandson of Paul Bunyon, can ya tell?

[SIZE=12pt][/SIZE]

Cook's Prime Light
MCS_0155.jpg

MCS_0153.jpg

MCS_0151.jpg

This is Dream Weaver's Prime Addition, aka Justin. He is a 33" and 6 years old gelding. He is Prime first offspring and a awesome boy! He is an all-around performance horse, earning National top ten in halter & performance, plus a Res. National Championship in Roadster. He is close to his HOF in Roadster and Country Pleasure Driving as well.

[SIZE=12pt]Dream Weaver's Prime Addition[/SIZE]
DSC_3072.jpg

MCS_0143.jpg

DSC_3082.jpg

DSC_3074.jpg

This is Dream Weaver's Prime and Proper, aka Proper. He is 35" and 2 year old stallion. Also a son of Prime. This boy is was pretty much pulled from the pasture as well. No sweating or condtioning, just him a'natural. There is just something about this boy that I just can't stop looking at. His ears & head are always up, and he has this pressence that is all "male". Knida like his Daddy! I can't wait to see this boy in harness! His has a trot that is to DIE for! To me he looks like he should be like a 15 to 16 hand horse, NOT a miniature!

[SIZE=12pt]Dream Weaver's Prime and Proper[/SIZE]
MCS_0050.jpg

MCS_0180.jpg

MCS_0064.jpg

I want to thank Jodie for all her hard work and for taking such good care of me! She is such a wonderful person!

~Dana~

Those are wonderful pics! That really means something if you can pull your horse out of the field and take some glamour shots! That is the only way it will breed true.

I couldn't believe how excited I was to have my stallions pics done. I didn't know how much fun it is!

All I can say is wow! and does your stallion have any foals due this Spring?

Congratulations on some wonderfully fit conditioned beautiful boys!

Maxine

PS Oh and congrats to that great photographer too!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back