WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my Secret Santa gift!!

It came all the way from Canada from Kathryn aka Anoki.

She sent me a beautiful handcrafted christmas decoration with bells. It is gorgeous.

And some wonderful chocolate.

I will try to upload a picture, but my laptop is having some problems.

Thank you sooo very much Kathryn, I love my gift and will cherrish it. xoxo
OHHHHH, I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad it got there before Christmas!!!!!!!!!!! *phew*

Glad you liked it!
default_smile.png

~kathryn

Mine came all the way from the Land Downunder!! Cassie sent me a beautiful BEAUTIFUL silk scarf and a Gorgeous painted pony christmas ornament, in an amazing blue and silver (my farm colors!!!) band box. Photos soon. Thanks, Cassie - I love my Secret Santa gifts!!! Dana .
oh Dana
default_smile.png
I'm so glad you got it!! was so fun shopping for you (I could have gone crazy LOL) I'm glad you liked the scarf
default_smile.png
I sort of wasn't sure whether to buy it or not... I picked it up put it down so many times it wasn't funny LOL it was just begging me to take it home and send it to america ;) do you like the ornament? I knew you liked ornaments and horse figureens (the big painted ponies are a bit pricy over here lol) then I saw that and thought it was perfect!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Have a safe, happy and healthy year to come! glad everything travelled well and came on time
default_smile.png
phew!

note to my SS, haven't received mine yet,.... but I know that posting to Australia is a bit slow atm... I'm sure it will arrive shortly
default_smile.png

Hi I wanted to apologize to Mary Kavelman, my gift arrived a few days ago but my Dad picked up the mail and forgot to inform me. I will stick it under the tree with the other gifts. Thank you very much for the gift
default_smile.png
Your welcome was getting worried

and hope you have a blessed Christmas.

How neat!!!! Kylee just got her gift today!! Thank you Ace & Peek!!! Kylee is so delighted with her thoughtful gifts
default_smile.png
she got a beautiful purple halter with a name plate for jack, and some really neat horse socks, a button and horsey pen. Oh how you made her day. Merry Christmas!! She said mom... How did someone from Canada know me?? Lol she is so excited. Thank you

I got my gift today. 2 wonderful mugs, a Badgers ornament, little ornaments and treats for all my fur-kids! She forgot to enclose a note with her name/forum name. I do know the last name is Wittmer from New Richmond, Wisconsin. Thanks so much! Btw I lived in New Richmond years ago and grew up floating down the Apple River!

image.jpg

Royal Crescent, I would guess that your SS was "Ashley" (Wittmer). She is frm Wisconsin and Wittmer is her last name.
default_yes.gif

I would like I sincerely thank Becca / ShadowPaints for my gifts I received today. Obviously I couldn't wait to open them. Everything was wrapped with Christmas spirit including a homemade box that contained handmade? earrings made to look like mini rope halters - purple and too cute! There were also several ornaments that matched the earrings - purple and red, my favorite colors and fitting because my Christmas tree is purple this year! I also received goodies for the dogs, they will love them. And a beautiful stationary type box with horses on it - this will be very useful at work and I love organizing. Last, but not least an iTunes gift card! I already purchased music with it and spent the full amount! I listen to music all day long, so I really really enjoy downloading new songs!! Also, enclosed was a beautiful custom Christmas card with family photos. I appreciate everything and thank you so much! :)

I would like I sincerely thank Becca / ShadowPaints for my gifts I received today. Obviously I couldn't wait to open them. Everything was wrapped with Christmas spirit including a homemade box that contained handmade? earrings made to look like mini rope halters - purple and too cute! There were also several ornaments that matched the earrings - purple and red, my favorite colors and fitting because my Christmas tree is purple this year! I also received goodies for the dogs, they will love them. And a beautiful stationary type box with horses on it - this will be very useful at work and I love organizing. Last, but not least an iTunes gift card! I already purchased music with it and spent the full amount! I listen to music all day long, so I really really enjoy downloading new songs!! Also, enclosed was a beautiful custom Christmas card with family photos. I appreciate everything and thank you so much! :)
im glad you loved everything!! yes the earrings are homeade, we make rope halter earrings ornaments and rope halters lol i hope you have a merry christmas!!
default_smile.png

default_saludando.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

It came!! My Secret Santa is Sheri Hill of Oregon.. Thank you Sheri!!!

I am going to wait to open it on Christmas...

Happy Holidays to all!! Mary Lou

Thank you to my SS, sorry it took so long to post, my whole family has been sick! I received a hay bag, curry comb and horse cookies! My ywins enjoyed giving the horses.their xmas treat. Thank you again!

SO glad it finally arrived!! I sent it on Nov. 30th and for what tracking it showed it took 12 days just to get from Oregon down one state to CA (normally I can get things from CA and even further in 2 days!0 So I was so worried why it was taking soo long... and it never showed anymore for the tracking... so I was worried it wouldn't get there in time! Tomorrow would have been 3 weeks!

Anyway I am glad it arrived!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

default_saludando.gif
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

It came!! My Secret Santa is Sheri Hill of Oregon.. Thank you Sheri!!!

I am going to wait to open it on Christmas...

Happy Holidays to all!! Mary Lou

It must of came by "Mini Express" Sheri... which is a bit slower than "Pony Express"
default_yes.gif
default_laugh.png

LOL I think you are right Mary Lou!!! :) So glad it made it! I hope you like it.

Merry Christmas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my Secret Santa gift today...yippee I am very excited 3 presents very nicely wrapped are under my tree. I will enjoy the candy now...thank you my friend
default_smile.png

9 more and only 2 more mailing days.......I don't think we're going to make it!
default_sad.png

But I know a few Santas have good reasons! They didn't forget about you! They just will be late as all. I didn't want anyone to feel forgotten! Santa didn't forget!
default_yes.gif

So many great Santas here! I just LOVE seeing pics of the goodies!!! I'll be opening and posting mine here Christmas day!
default_hypocrite.gif

I got my SS gift today from SWA! Thank you! Tanya! Just what I needed on this stormy day
default_yes.gif

Everything was so nicely wrapped.

ss2012-003_zps8b5308ca.jpg

Sneakers is very interested! She want's me to open them!

ss2012-006_zps015f8316.jpg

What bounty! Some wonderful tea (winter green Christmas) and a big mug to have it in. I'm sipping it right now and it's great! Also, a lovley coaster set, smelly good candle, pretty little ornament, cute sign and some yummy treats for the horses! Sneakers wants that tea! What a happy Xmas present!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Reactions: SWA
Awe, I'm so happy you like everything!
default_wub.png
I tried to find something to represent my state, but couldn't find anything that wasn't "college football" related, LOL! So, when I came across the ornament with the little paisleys all over it, I thought that was perfect since I'm from "Paisley", Fl. Your little "kitty" is so adorable, LOL! The tea is from our favorite Tea Room here locally too.
default_wub.png
I wish you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
default_cheekkiss.gif

Latest posts

Back