WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Please DO open that flat one right now (carefully) you'll need it now!

WHOOO HOOOO!!!! Please DO open that flat one right now (carefully) you'll need it now!
Well, I had to listen to my secret santa.......so I opened up the flat box and when I stop crying I will post a photo. It is the most magnificent ornament I have ever seen. Robin, hand painted my stallion surrounded by the prettiest blue glitter. It almost looks like a snow globe. I am touched beyond words. Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. Robin, you will never know how much this means to me.
default_crybaby.gif
default_yes.gif

I made by hand the hollys around the edge too.
default_smile.png
Your email to me made me cry too. GIVING is what I love the most and to make someone happy.........wow. I'm SO glad!!!!

They tried to deliver mine yesterday (while I was THERE, they were HERE...LOL)

so I will go pick it up tomorrow. I will be waiting until Christmas to open mine....shiver, shiver, shiver with delight and anticipation!!! :) :)

I picked up mine today...it's a BIG box, with something heavy and shaky
default_thumbup.gif
, and sounds like some other thing(s) soft and squishy....should I open the box??
default_drool5.gif
:drool Is what's inside wrapped? Or should I wait??
default_whistling.gif
:whistling I usually like to wait 'til Christmas
default_hypocrite.gif
, however, everyone else is getting such nice things...........
default_eat.gif

Got my SS gift today. Also got the message from my SS who is equinek9. Thank you so much for the shield wipes for Hank. It was a very thoughtful gift and both Hank and I appreciate it.

I'm waiting till Christmas to open the others per instructions from my SS. I may open the other one for Hank early since he is still bored out of his mind and on lockdown.

Also thank you so much for the fantastic pin brush. That will be a wonderful tool for manes and tails next spring/summer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad it got there Sarah!! I'm sorry your card got left out when I rewrapped the box to ship it. When I checked the tracking # on Monday it hadn' t yet left Raeford...after a week!! When I stopped in (it was 4:25 and they close at 4:30..I thought it was 5) they told me it had been damaged during handling. It was, couldn't read the TO address and postage was missing...sigh.

They gave me an upgrade to priority, so I squished everything into the smaller box and sent it the same day. I'm impressed that it left Raeford Monday around 5 p.m. and got to you TODAY!! Can't call that present snail mail!! LOL

I'm nervous and hope you like the other gifts...they are simple, but sent with a whole bunch of Christmas love. And how is little Hank anyway? Any improvement?? Julie

Got my present today from Canada. I'm trying to be a good girl till Christmas. It's really hard!!!!!

I have to pick mine up at the UPS when I get home tomorrow. I have been out of town for several days.

I got mine today from frostedpineminis all the way from Fort Macleod, Alberta. She hit the spot with a set of acryllics and a palette to paint and she didn't forget the horses either with a stud muffin bar which crumbled into 7 portions easily, they had it today when I used it to get them in lol. There was a big bag of apple treats too and a Christmas card. So thank you frostedpineminis:)

I'd like to thank MONA for the wonderful Secret Santa gift! She sent 2 beautiful coasters that are "imprinted" with the pic from the face page of our website that are just fabulous! She also sent a fragrant candle, thinsulate gloves (the kind i like!), and a bag of york peppermint patties! Thanks for your thoughtfulness, MONA! jennifer

Glad it got there Sarah!! I'm sorry your card got left out when I rewrapped the box to ship it. When I checked the tracking # on Monday it hadn' t yet left Raeford...after a week!! When I stopped in (it was 4:25 and they close at 4:30..I thought it was 5) they told me it had been damaged during handling. It was, couldn't read the TO address and postage was missing...sigh.

They gave me an upgrade to priority, so I squished everything into the smaller box and sent it the same day. I'm impressed that it left Raeford Monday around 5 p.m. and got to you TODAY!! Can't call that present snail mail!! LOL

I'm nervous and hope you like the other gifts...they are simple, but sent with a whole bunch of Christmas love. And how is little Hank anyway? Any improvement?? Julie
Yeah, That is some speedy shipping! I already appreciate the gifts for Hank and am sure the others will be just as great. I love simple and I know the minis will like whatever is in their presents.

Hank is doing better, thank you for asking. He is able to stand up on his hind legs and wag his tail now. Still can't move his legs in a walking motion and can't tell if his toes are curled under but we are slowly making progress. BTW: the wipes are amazing! I am able to cut them into quarters and they are saving me from having to bath him 3 times a day. I can't thank you enough for being so thoughtful of my little guy. Merry Christmas!

I got my secret santa today thank you kay markadoodle I love the candy the soap coffee mug and dish towels they are lovely

I got my SS gift in the mail yesterday (sorry didn't get a chance to post last night...) from "aminidreamcometrue"

Thank you sooo much for the assortment of things!!!

A puzzle (I LOVE puzzles), a couple of really cute candles, treats for the dogs, a 'Howdy' sign, a picture frame, and a couple of dog themed pillow cases that I will have to make sure my niece does not steal from me!!
default_thumbup.gif

IMG_8559.jpg

~kathryn

I got my secret Santa gift today!! Thank you Lloydyne
default_smile.png
It fits perfectly in our home! Beautiful barn wood wall hanging with minis!!! Thank you Thank you... I love it!!!! Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

My SS package arrived, I'm thinking that's what it is, LOL! Hoping to try to wait till Christmas to open it...
default_wub.png
So excited... but, gonna try to be patient.
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I can let you know if you tell me the state the pkg came from Tanya
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back