WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine went out yesterday and they told me would receive it no later than 5 days..
default_hypocrite.gif

According to the mail lady, my gift should be delivered yesterday or today, so watch your porches folks!

My Delivery Conformation says my SS gift reached it's destination on Monday.... Hope my SS did indeed receive it. Merry Christmas everyone!

I think she hasn't been home but will be home soon!
Appreciate the heads up, I was getting a little worried. You never know. Thank you for keeping tabs on the whole SS project. You are amazing.

Sorry to be so late in responding but my home computer has been sick. I got my Secret Santa but I'm being very good and trying my best to wait till Christmas. Got mine just a day or two after the first. My Santa was in a big hurry this year
default_new_multi.gif

My secret santa gift arrived today from JustJinx. For the moment, I'm going to try to be good and wait, but I don't know how long that will last.

I got a parcel notice in the mail today but I'm not sure if it's the gift or something else. Hubby seems to have a few things ordered right now.

My Secret Santa gift(s) arrived today. Could I wait.........of course not. I'm the world's worst at that. So, of course I opened it right away.

Thank you Dannigirl (Angie) for my gifts. I love them all. I received: some hand made slippers, some pumpkin bread, cookies, potpourri and Belgian chocolate.P1010005.JPGP1010006.JPGP1010007.JPGP1010008.JPG

As you can see, Henry the buffalo had a good time with the slippers. He said his horns were cold so he put them on and then complained that he now looked like an elephant. He preferred them on his feet.

And, best of all, the gifts were packed in shredded paper. So I used even that. I got to put that in my compost. So Dannigirl, nothing is going to waste here!

Thank you for all my lovely gifts.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to be so late in responding but my home computer has been sick. I got my Secret Santa but I'm being very good and trying my best to wait till Christmas. Got mine just a day or two after the first. My Santa was in a big hurry this year
default_new_multi.gif

Please open yours! There's a small package that cant wait till X-mas!
default_smile.png

Glad to hear it arrived!!!

I recieved my SS gift. Im also trying to be good and wait but my children are making it so hard. They keep saying momma dont ya want to see whats in that box.

Mine arrived today!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
I want to open it so badly but I am waiting until ? First I need to find my camera and make sure the battery is charged and then the real reason I am waiting is because I have been on liquids only diet today because of a medical procedure scheduled for tomorrow. I am afraid if my secret Santa included anything edible for human or even animal I would woof it down. Oh, I want to rip into that box! Something in it jingles.
default_yes.gif
Now I am getting too curious. Ok, it is getting opened no later than tomorrow!

I mailed mine out Tuesday to my person so it should be there within a few days.

My Secret Santa gift(s) arrived today. Could I wait.........of course not. I'm the world's worst at that. So, of course I opened it right away.

Thank you Dannigirl (Angie) for my gifts. I love them all. I received: some hand made slippers, some pumpkin bread, cookies, potpourri and Belgian chocolate.View attachment 13160View attachment 13161View attachment 13162View attachment 13163

As you can see, Henry the buffalo had a good time with the slippers. He said his horns were cold so he put them on and then complained that he now looked like an elephant. He preferred them on his feet.

And, best of all, the gifts were packed in shredded paper. So I used even that. I got to put that in my compost. So Dannigirl, nothing is going to waste here!

Thank you for all my lovely gifts.
Oh, my goodness--I am laughing so hard. Love the use of the slippers. I sorta figured you would wear them though. LOLOLOL. I wear them all winter long--I make them and usually go thru 2 or 3 pair a year. Hubby wears them too. The shredded paper came out of the bag of shredded paper that was going out to the horse stalls. It works great and uses all our paper stuff and composts beautifully on the manure pile. So glad you could use that too.

So happy you are enjoying the gift and that you opened it.

Merry Christmas.

Angie

YAY! I got my package yesterday! I couldn't wait to open it!!

My Secret Santa was "New Mini" and WOW she went all out! She got me so many wonderful gifts! I love them ALL! Don't know how she found so many things I would love!!

She sent

A wonderful Purple travel mug with horses on it! Definately will use it!

A gorgeous Cross keychain of bling in Teal and Gold (pic doesn't do it justice!) Can't wait to put my keys on it!

2 pairs of horse socks! one pair is super thick with non slip on bottom, so more like slippers! They are both so cute! I will wear a pair today!

Some pretty horse fabric! That will make a great craft project or applique or In The Hoop embroidery project!

a horse decal that is safe for outside too! Will look good on my truck!

What wonderful gifts! I just love it ALL!! You couldn't have picked out better stuff!

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU "New Mini" (Nancy)

You were a wonderful Secret Santa!!!

PS: I recognized the Madiera box right away for machine embroidery thread as I have a embroidery machine :) I am assuming you do also?? At first I thought it was from a friend I know who lives in Ohio and does embroidery at her neighbors who has a machine. LOL

Thanks again!!

Merry Christmas!!

God Bless!

Sheri Hill

secret santa gift from New Mini Nancy Denalson 2012.jpg

Sheri,

Glad you like all the gifts. I had fun picking things out for you. My daughter has the embrodery machines and has it as a side business.They are in my house since she does not have room for them. .

My gift tracker says it has been delivered.
default_xreiter.gif
If you get it--return address says David Foy--please feel free to open it as all the items inside have been wrapped. That way you can open them all now or at Christmas or one now and one in a week or whatever. I always open mine immediately. LOLOL

Chanda, please feel free to open your gift whenever you want to! I hope you enjoy the gifts! MERRY CHRISTMAS! jennifer

Chanda, please feel free to open your gift whenever you want to! I hope you enjoy the gifts! MERRY CHRISTMAS! jennifer
I'm sure I won't wait long. Hubby and my Mom always say they are Christmas presents and you should wait til Christmas, I say its a secret santa exchange and I can open them whenever I want to. Thank you.

Ok, so I couldn't wait any longer and opened my gift this afternoon. Jennifer was very generous.

I got a lovely cowl scarf (no loose ends to get caught up), a custom 8' lead rope and a cute little WI ornament.

LB secret santa gift 2012.jpg

And, I almost forgot a Dove chocolate bar, it didn't make the picture; it barely made it out of the gift bag.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back