WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine went to the post office today, so she should have it by the end of the week! One of them she MUST open upon receipt...it's marked. The others.....weeeellll.....you can wait
default_mlala.gif
........or not!!!!! Hope everyone enjoys what they get...Julie

Mine went out today too. It should be there by Wed. Hope you enjoy the gifts.

I got mine today from Canada!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Within an hour or so of waiting, I decided to be bad and open it! Hehe

I got a quite a few wicked cool items! And I really appreciate every one of them!

I got a really nice black halter and leadline that should fit Pedro - my donkey perfectly! And I really needed one for him! And black is my favorite color on him, he will look so handsome :)

THANK YOU SHANA!
default_wub.png

I got mine today!!! Thanks Ruffian. Everything made me smile and I really love it. I can't wait to try the coffee!

I'm just waiting for 1 more thing to come in the mail and then I'm sending mine off
default_smile.png

downsize-1.jpg

Got my secret santa present in today from HPF Minis. I'm going to try and wait until xmas. We'll see how that goes.

I got my SS box in the mail today from "Dot", Louise at Squires Miniatures in Montana....
default_xreiter.gif

THANK YOU sooo much.
default_worshippy.gif
:worship What a GREAT SS you are.
default_firstprize.gif
:FirstPrize
default_hypocrite.gif
:angel

I got a scentsy melt holder with 2 packages of smelly good melts for it. If you sell it, I will want to keep some around. They smell awesome.

A cute horsie kitchen towel.

A beautiful western Christmas ornament.

And some YUMMY Montana Wild huckleberry taffy....oh had to have one of those right away.

I have always wanted to visit beatiful Montana. Keep a light on for me!
default_yes.gif

Thank you and Merry Christmas to you and your family.

puppy pj SS 055.JPG

puppy pj SS 057.JPG

My SS went into the mail today. They said it should be there in 6 to 10 days. It has a little way to go, but I wanted it to get there before Christmas.

I received my SS gift in the mail today...THANK YOU! BUT, I have strict instructions to "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS"! So I guess I'll be reporting back AFTER Chritmas. I can hardly wait...BUT I WILL!
default_hypocrite.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got my SS gift yesterday. I could not get back on the computer last night to let you know. I was going to wait until Christmas but after a bad day yesterday I decided to open it this morning. I know i am going to have a good day today thanks to Susan, Srpwildrose. I got a running horse ordament , which may go in my car, A beautiful bar of soap with a horse and girl on it. Did you make that? 2 small calanders one will go in my purse and the other will go in my work room to leep me up to date. A tee shirt that I love as I have large and small horses. And last but not least a talking picture fram. Boy am I going to drive everyone nuts here .Thanks again for all the wonerful gifts Susan

You are welcome. Glad you liked your gifts, was fun shopping for you and I glad the halter will fit your donkey. :)

Dear New Mini,

I am glad you received your box of goodies, and glad it brightened your day.
default_thumbup.gif

All the gifts were picked out especially for you with love.
default_yes.gif

Merry Christmas to you and your family.
default_hypocrite.gif

I got mine today!!! Thanks Ruffian. Everything made me smile and I really love it. I can't wait to try the coffee!

I'm just waiting for 1 more thing to come in the mail and then I'm sending mine off
default_smile.png

downsize-1.jpg
Glad you liked it Jamie - probably should point out that the pill bottles are in reference to your beginning nursing training, and contain candies to help along the way!!!

Susan,

Again thanks for all the gifts. I hope that you have a very Merry Christams too.

Nancy

Mine and Mya's went out today and should be there by Monday.

Hey eveyone...whoever is my secret santa, if you haven't mailed my package yet please let me send you an alternate address. Our new dog has started eating all the packages left on the porch!!! If you have mailed it, please let me know when to expect it so that I can let my husband grab it ASAP.

I've taken care of it. PM me your work addy and I'll give it to her.

Just have your PO hold your pkgs and you pick them up from there then your dog can't eat your mail
default_smile.png

OOOOOOO, OOOOOOOO, srpwildrose.....you got HUCKLEBERRY TAFFY!!!!! When we lived in Idaho, we picked those tinsy weensy little berries and made jelly, syrup and wine! Would you mind terribly sending me the info on who/where it's from, I'd reeeeaaally love some huckleberry taffy here! Thank you..(( huugg)) Julie

I will be gone for a week or so whoever has me should not be concerned if I post late. On the other side, my gift went out today to my person!

Latest posts

Back