WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got mine i got mine!! of course i am naughty and i cannot help but open!! lol got lots of horse treats! the ponies will love those!!

got choclate YUM! a beautiful magnet ! an awesome candle holder with horses on them!! a awesome garden flag
default_smile.png
some crocheted horses and a little coat for my teacup chi!! i LOVE it!! thanks Kira98! love it!!

http://s801.beta.photobucket.com/user/Shadowpaints/media/IMG_20121128_152605.jpg.html

http://s801.beta.photobucket.com/user/Shadowpaints/media/IMG_20121128_152555.jpg.html meika loves her coat!

mine will be going into the mail next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
I will get my gifts in the mail by Sat!!! I hope my Secret Santas like their gifts
default_yes.gif

We like early Santas!
default_yes.gif

I hope everyone can mail theirs as close to Dec 1st as possible!

Wheeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

default_xreiter.gif
:run

Hi

this is Angie posting for Dave. I had to get a chance to take a picture while he didn't have the lounge pants on or they weren't in the wash. He didn't want to be in the picture. LOL He loves his blanket and pants. Uses them daily. The pants haven't seen the closet shelf yet. Thanks to his great Santa, MBhorses.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/Angiefoy/PICT0053.jpg

Hi,

I got a ups package Thursday afternoon. It was a beautiful box of Harry London chocolates. I tried real hard not to eat any before I took a photo, but if you look close, you can tell that I did not succeed. They are really good. Thank you to my santa. I don't know a forum name so will wait and maybe she will reveal herself. I do have a buyer of the item name and will ask REO in a few days if need be.

Thanks again

Angie

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b44/Angiefoy/PICT0056.jpg

Great Secret Santas here. I cannot believe we are in December already...

Well my gifts, have been bought and wrapped going in the Mail Monday..
default_giveup.gif

Mailing mine out monday also!! I couldnt make up my mind on what to do so took me alittle longer:)

Christmas I got my package today, it may have been up there cause I have not gone up for a week, its a long long walk to the box sorry, SLS Thanks and I can wait til Christmas,

Reo emailing you.

You got your gift from your Santa today Jan? That's great!

Hey!!!! Dannigirl!!! I was your Secret Santa!!!!
default_yes.gif
I am glad you liked the chocolate. Harry London's are my fav!!!

Glad you liked them.

Enjoy your holiday!!

SO EXCITED!!! My gift was sitting on my doorstep when I got home last night. I just could not stand the wait, so I decided to open it tonight. Thank you so much to Lil Timber Buck. I love my gifts. I got a blue body suit for my gelding, two bucket straps and a big bag of treats for all nine of my four legged babies. Will try to post pics soon. Thank you again.

SO EXCITED!!! My gift was sitting on my doorstep when I got home last night. I just could not stand the wait, so I decided to open it tonight. Thank you so much to Lil Timber Buck. I love my gifts. I got a blue body suit for my gelding, two bucket straps and a big bag of treats for all nine of my four legged babies. Will try to post pics soon. Thank you again.
YAY!!! I am soo glad that you like it! I tried to get exactly what you wanted and some treats to top it off!!! Merry Christmas Flashsnewmom!!! Did you get the Christmas card also? You were on the card exchange so I thought I would throw that in too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Have both packages wrapped and labels printed and ready to attach. Will be in mail tomorrow and hopefully delivered by end of week. We both hope the gifts are liked.

Angie and Dave.

Lil Timber Buck - Yes I got the card as well. Thanks again for the gifts. The horses loved that I brought them treats this morning. My gelding looks so cute is his body suit. I love it!!

mine is out in the mail woohoo!! I hope my secret santa likes them...
default_smile.png
had so many ideas but ran out of time in the end, I really hope she likes what I got her though
default_smile.png
so much fun!

Lil Timber Buck - Yes I got the card as well. Thanks again for the gifts. The horses loved that I brought them treats this morning. My gelding looks so cute is his body suit. I love it!!
OH YAY!!! Please post some pics of him wearing it ;-)

mine is out in the mail woohoo!! I hope my secret santa likes them...
default_smile.png
had so many ideas but ran out of time in the end, I really hope she likes what I got her though
default_smile.png
so much fun!
I love your avatar photo!!! SOO CUTE

Latest posts

Back