Who would you pick???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
If you had a chance to own 1 stallion in the whole world dead or alive, who would you pick?

I personally am a huge fan of Komokos Little King Supreme: but I would defently go with Mountain Meadows "The Prince" with no doubt about it! And hope/love to own a daughter of his in the future or have my refined little bay roan mare bred to him.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would pick Orion Light Vant Huttenest. He was without a doubt, a horse ahead of his time.

We're very fortunate to have one of his sons. :D

default_wub.png
My wonderous Indian Snow. Miss him beyond words. He will always own my heart.

Mini stud Orion Light Vant Huttenest
default_wub.png
I have a grandson!

Quarter horse Playgun
default_wub.png
he is a grey cutting horses top 5 sire!!!

Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU")
default_wub.png
We've got a son, grandson, and some granddaughters... I love what I think he puts on the inside of his get and grandget, not to mention the looks department
default_yes.gif

It's a toss up between Rhoten's Little Dandy and FWF Little Blue Boy
default_wub.png
:wub

I'm in love with the GMB line and Bond Sir Galahad line. I think they are great minded horses.

Well I was lucky enough last fall to get a stallion that I've drooled over for a while
default_wub.png
And I wouldn't trade him for any other
default_smile.png

dochead.jpg

That said, there are several boys out there that I would LOVE to be in my barn too, just can't pick ONE lol
default_rolleyes.gif

Alliance Piano Man, gosh I've thought he was stunning since his baby pictures, hard to believe his first foals are due this year! Find myself checking their website daily for foal announcements! lol

LOVE LOVE LOVE Lost Spoke's Catch
default_wub.png

Nostalgia's Silent Investor and/or Nostalgia's Show Me The Money, just love their wild markings!

And my newest "find" that sends my heart a flutter, Flying Aces Attitude of Royalty owned by Double Diamond
default_wub.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_wub.png
:wub

If we're talking miniatures...Landrys Cowboy Del.

QH...I'd probably go with Leo, Oklahoma Star, or Driftwood.

Margo

I'd have to say Gold Melody Boy
default_wub.png
I wish I'd seen him in person.

LTDS Red Cloud and LTDS Magic Mans Grand Slam and Westwind BTU Crowned Prince Dun Blest hands down!!!

Sorry its more than one but their all my favorites

Latest posts

Back