Who would you pick???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love Pecan Grove Chargers Customized aka Cutty. He is not only beautiful but he is producing champions.

Barb

Ahhhhh TJ you are so sweet
default_wub.png

We love Calvin too, cant wait to see what he produces!!!

I have the mini stallion of my dreams
default_wub.png

Royal

royalblankbanner3-400px.jpg

Now...BIG horse stallions...

Cumano

CumanoBest.jpg

1157457880cumano-aken-1.jpg

Cabardino (Holsteiner) Hunter Champion

MCD_5061120Compressed-1.jpg

Cabardino20hunter20Ocala2005-1.jpg

I would pick Orion Light Vant Huttenest. He was without a doubt, a horse ahead of his time.We're very fortunate to have one of his sons. :D
Well you stallion looks great!!!, I liked the Yasshica stallion also a son of him.

Well my personal choise... difficult.

I like the Winner circle stallions and the famous stallion of Scott Creeck farm (Monarch)

And I'm happy with my Mickey Mouse son, he has such a nice dishy head!!

@ Matt: Cumano is in my country!!!
default_laugh.png
I love him so much!!!

Wish I could breed my mare with him but his sperm quality was low the past years and they ask a lot of €'s here.

But his foals are waaauuwwww!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

One of my big favorites is Vancouver d'Auvry, went to the States now, son of Hearthbreaker and full brother of Toulon.

default_new_shocked.gif
ERL Voltaire..I have always loved El rancho loco.

He is SO pretty...not the prettiest build and neck but he is nice!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

If I could pick any mini stallion it would be Erica's Echos of My Destiny. He's everything I look for in a mini.
default_wub.png
(I just need a nice enough mare to cross on him!)

If I could pick any big horse stud. It would be Wimpy's Little Step. No doubt about it, he is my favorite sire.

Lucky Four Andy's Color Card
default_smile.png
a Boones Little Andy son.

Yeah, I heard that about his sperm quality (too bad) and how honest and great Jos Lansink is to deal with.

I would pick Orion Light Vant Huttenest. He was without a doubt, a horse ahead of his time.We're very fortunate to have one of his sons. :D
Well you stallion looks great!!!, I liked the Yasshica stallion also a son of him.

Well my personal choise... difficult.

I like the Winner circle stallions and the famous stallion of Scott Creeck farm (Monarch)

And I'm happy with my Mickey Mouse son, he has such a nice dishy head!!

@ Matt: Cumano is in my country!!!
default_laugh.png
I love him so much!!!

Wish I could breed my mare with him but his sperm quality was low the past years and they ask a lot of €'s here.

But his foals are waaauuwwww!!!
default_new_shocked.gif

One of my big favorites is Vancouver d'Auvry, went to the States now, son of Hearthbreaker and full brother of Toulon.

Last edited by a moderator:
So many nice stallions, today my list would be: FWF Little Wardance, First Knights Bit O Hot Shot, Grosshill EK Creation, Indian Snow, Circle S Bill Bailey, Sierra Dawn Unos Pharoah (and Monarch too), LK Leatherwood Buckeroo, FWF Dream Merchant, L&D Scout, Mickey Mouse, LK Buck Echo, ..... I guess if it had to be just one probably I'd pick GMB.

Latest posts

Back