Who would you pick???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a toss up between Rhoten's Little Dandy and FWF Little Blue Boy
default_wub.png
:wub

I reverse that and I totally agree. I also like D&S Vintage Silver and Getitia' Grahams Little King Lee. Linda

Seth Thomas or RIP's Little Masterpiece or Lucifer Again or Gold Melody Boy. All have heavily influenced the small equine world.

i would have to say Mochas Cherokee Wardance i have a daughter of his and she is my girl, and i love what i have seen of his, and i love and have the honor to work with Libertymeres Pegasus but i may be a lil selfish
default_wink.png

Redboy!! I also have a few close seconds Champion Farms Nighthawk, Egyptian King, Blue Boy!!

Bar G Rock "E". His get/grandget seem to be quite nice for the most part and have really excelled.

I would readily take many of the exceptional stallions listed on this thread, but one of my favorites that I haven't seen listed yet is Shadow Oaks Top Banana.

Dun-Haven's Drummer Boy for a modern shetland herd sire. Rowdy for a miniature herd sire. And Royal Red Viking for a classic shetland herd sire.

LTD'S Man in Command!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
nothing is prettier than a golden buckskin OVERO!!!!!!!!!

I like the up and coming Firewater Calisto of Olympus-Calvin. I'd love to breed my mare to him someday, but I live so far away I doubt it will ever happen, however I can dream..... TJ

Sweetwaters Texas Spotty I'm so Fortunate to own 3 of his offspring! They are such Correct horses.... I also love several that you guys said.

I would have to say I have my 'dream horse' - Grays Smoke Signal. I guess my other choices would have been his sire Shadow Oaks Cock Robin or grandsire Chianti. I would have to say Happy Appy would have also made my list.

So many I love... L&D Scout would rank right up at the top,

but... I had the opportunity to see Prince in person.
default_new_shocked.gif
I will NEVER

forget that goose bumpy experience!!!!! Un-real!

~Sandy

Well for me no miniature stallion could ever replace Coyote Winds Knockout. He is my pick without hesitation. I am so glad I have a daughter of his. He only produced 3 offspring in his short life, a AMHR colt that I sold, a grade filly owned by a friend and a AMHR filly that I own. He died at age 4. I bought him as a yearling. For a stallion who is still alive and well would have to be Oneka's Devil After Dark, my new boy.

For an arabian(since I also breed arabians) I would have to pick Magnum Psyche for a stallion who is still alive and for one that is no longer with us it would be the legendary *Bask. Though I do have my eye on a Magic Dream great grandson I'd love to add to my herd. He is a coming 2 year old stallion and very typey with excellent polish lines(*El Paso, Probat, *Gondolier).

Latest posts

Back