Who would have ever thought

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedWagonMan

Reaction score
Here is our new clipped pics of our Ablazin Legacy by Little Kings Bay Ablaze.

Before:

AblazinLegacy002.jpg

After:

Legs2.jpg

Legs9.jpg

LegsHeadshot.jpg

Looks like he was just itching to get that coat off Mark and wow what a beautiful little horse you have uncovered!!! I love this time of year when you get to unwrap them
default_biggrin.png

Thanks everyone. I guess I should have put she is a filly LOL. But we were very happy with what we found under all that hair. She looked nothing like this as a weanling. We had contiplated selling her as we have had several offers on her. But she has a very bright future here with us.
default_biggrin.png

Wow! No question it's a filly--look at that beautiful, feminine face. I saw her sire when his world title. She's got the look too! Will you be showing her?

Tiffany, That is what we are planning now. But it all depends on what are mares plans are on having thier foals.

Whoops! Sorry - I started that "he" thing! Thought maybe those were parts in the clipped picture but I wasn't entirely sure - should have put he/she. SHE definitely has a beautiful face!
default_yes.gif

Thanks everyone. We are thrilled with what we found under all that hair. We keep looking at her and saying look at that head, neck and body. If we didn't clip her we wouldn't know it was her.

Latest posts

Back