Who were your favorite horses at AMHR Nationals?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drivinghoss

Reaction score
My favorite horses were the Aztec Gold stallion Grand Champion and the mare Bombshell Stomp. Both were breath taking.

What horses stood out for you and why?

Graham's King Fashion....He had been taking my breath away all year! I liked him so much, I bought his brother
default_488.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My favorite horses were the Aztec Gold stallion Grand Champion and the mare Bombshell Stomp. Both were breath taking.

What horses stood out for you and why?
My own (JEM Duke It Out, JEM Break 'N Pattern aka "Fleur") because they showed their hearts out and I love them so much that I wouldn't trade either for the Grand Champion.

The others that really caught my eye were the Sansevere's "King Zebulon" who competed in numerous classes always presenting himself to be eye-catching win or lose. You could almost feel his personality just watching him. The other one I really liked was (sorry I don't remember the stable name at the beginning) was "Holy Smoke I wuz a Bad Boy" partly because I loved the way Mark announced it but mostly because he really was a strikingly beautiful horse with one of the coolest names in the show:)

I forget the breeders name but loved the black frame Overo that was showing.

He got my eye.

The one I liked and to me she looks like a paint in miniature is LTDs Neon Angel. I love the way she looks and her movement for western is awesome. I would love to find something like her one day. And of course the Silver Meadows ponies were pretty nice too.

Myself I LOVE Robyn Me Blind and I Blue by U

BUT I kinda got a thing for their dad and so I had to buy their little brother
default_smile.png
and I own a half sister
default_smile.png

LOVE LOVE LOVE those Streaker foals!!!!!!!

Yes, that sounds like the one.

Do they have a web site?

thanks
Wauk A Way Farm is the breeder..I actually am not sure on who owns Jay Hawk, they bred ASPC shetland ponies and a lot were small enough to hardship into the AMHR, they focused on pinto ponies and had some really neat "older" shetland bloodlines. I have two mares from them, they dispersed due to Doc Wempe's health...a good friend of mine here in Ohio (Ellen) has a LOT of their ponies and did a lot for the family to help them out. They had a really consistant program as far as color and type. I go out to Ellens pasture where she has about 10-12 wauk a way ponies and we start talking ponies and I'll say "tell me about that one" and she will say "Leeana, that is the 4th time you asked about that pony" LOL.....I cannot tell them apart....they all look alike
default_laugh.png

I believe Jackie Tyler (Emerald Glenn Farm) owns the sire of Jay Hawk (and dam too?? Not sure on that one)..

Although they did disperse..here is the link to their website which is still up - http://waukawayfarm.tripod.com/

Jay Hawk has always been one of my favorite ponies too!

Wauk A Way Farm is the breeder..I actually am not sure on who owns Jay Hawk, they bred ASPC shetland ponies and a lot were small enough to hardship into the AMHR, they focused on pinto ponies and had some really neat "older" shetland bloodlines. I have two mares from them, they dispersed due to Doc Wempe's health...a good friend of mine here in Ohio (Ellen) has a LOT of their ponies and did a lot for the family to help them out.

I believe Jackie Tyler (Emerald Glenn Farm) owns the sire of Jay Hawk (and dam too?? Not sure on that one)..

Although they did disperse..here is the link to their website which is still up - http://waukawayfarm.tripod.com/

Jay Hawk has always been one of my favorite ponies too!
thank you so much yes, he sure was nice.. He did stand out for me.

I loved all the AMHR horses, loved seeing it online! Instead of singling out those I love, because lets face it, they were all gorgeous or they wouldn't be there, let's talk about classes

The Senior Stallion Over class - what a class!!!! I couldn't believe that every single horse that was in the class was spot on and showed the whole entire class. A lot of nail biting I bet!
default_aktion033.gif

I LOVE both of those horses as well.

Do you have photos of the little brother?

Myself I LOVE Robyn Me Blind and I Blue by U

BUT I kinda got a thing for their dad and so I had to buy their little brother
default_smile.png
and I own a half sister
default_smile.png

LOVE LOVE LOVE those Streaker foals!!!!!!!
I also loved the weanling foal "Sharif" from RHA, actually liked everything James took in the ring.

I saw MANY horses I would take home in a instant. The quality was outstanding across the board.

Thank you ZEPHYR WOODS FARM and UWHARRIE FARMS that's a HUGE compliment.

Congratulations Kitty on your full sibling..... and I can't wait to hear how he's coming along.

Although, I love and adore "Blue". Hands down without a doubt in my opinion the nicest horses for 2010 AMHR Nationals were "Rhapsody's Aztec Gold" and "Robin Me Blind Of L Lane".

My favorite was Buckeye WCF 1 Hot Unbelievable........

My favorite, and he has been since I first saw him, is McCarthy Grassmere Smoke 'N Mirrors.
default_smile.png

yes Id love to see pics , it would make this thread far more interesting for those of us that does'nt know the horses

I loved Ericas Rockin in the free world ; Aztec Gold ; Dakota San Juan Bella Rosa and Affair to remember of course
default_wub.png

Lovely Horses!

My favorite, and he has been since I first saw him, is McCarthy Grassmere Smoke 'N Mirrors.
default_smile.png
If that is the blue roan over stallion with four socks, he is the one that really caught my eye! WHAT A LOOKER!
default_yes.gif

I also really like Dakota San Juan Bellarosa...what a nice nice show mare.

Latest posts

Back