Who wants to help me

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sdmini

Reaction score
I was lucky enough to get my boy photographed by Jody French but now I have a problem. My list of photos I want would put me in the poor house.
default_wacko.png

I've stalled for long enough I need to put my order together. Take a look and see what you think.

http://jfrenchphotography.albumpost.com/album41

I'm sure I won't help any lol but here's the ones I like:

MCS_0087.jpg

MCS_0008.jpg

MCS_0019.jpg

MCS_0024.jpg

MCS_0050.jpg

MCS_0060.jpg (LOVE this one!!
default_wub.png
)

MCS_0077.jpg (if she can edit out the lead)

MCS_0085.jpg

MCS_0107.jpg

Wow, NICE shoot! Where on earth do you live to have such a stunning background??
default_new_shocked.gif

You've absolutely got to get 0107, that one is incredible. I also like 067 and 065, 063 and the last rearing shots are nice if you can edit out the leads. LOVE 058, it's just begging to be an ad. 087 is nice too. Heck, they're all nice!

Leia

Good luck with that Im in the same boat!!! Great photos

Ok now you guys are no help at all!
default_wink.png

The pictures were taken in a pasture in Pierre. My husband loves country like that. It's a lot of river hills which I don't mind but a whole lot of snakes and I just can't do that. When we were first together we lived on the river hills and I hated when the grass rustled when I was riding.
default_unsure.png

I do love 107 and that one is a for sure pic but I have fifteen photos down and would have to sell a horse OR TWO just to pay for the pictures.

I seen Calvin's Liz photos and started to go through them and thought, who am I kidding I can't even pick ou the one for my own horse.

Nice photos Marlee

I like 0017.....many photos are great but its nice to see the whole horse...the neck, hip, etc...it is similar to 20 and 24 etc but he has a bit more of an arch to his neck in 0017 I think.

Gotta love the SD landscape....very pretty.. but not distracting at all.
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I tried to be pretty critical and picked them apart, LOL, but they are certainly nice ones!

I liked picture 0004- he has a very kind eye, and that shows in the picture. Nice angle of his head- some of the shots to me (dont shoot me, just my opinion) made his head look 'thick' or something. Also really liked picture 0077. He looks well balanced, has a nice expression, shows off the angle of his shoulder and nice rounded hip, has a nice arch to his neck with a kind and pleasing expression. Overall a 'pretty picture'.

And I must say, for fun, I am partial to the very last pic- 0129, of him rearing up.

Basically, I'll be no help at all, but here's the ones I'd pick.
default_biggrin.png

Difficult choice because he's such a STUNNING boy, there isn't a bad pic of the bunch!

I also had a good laugh at 0084. Stallion moment much? HAHA.
default_rolleyes.gif

Probably one of the nicest/most consistant group of pictures I have seen of one horse, he is beautiful!!

My picks would be: 17,19,58

Ok now that helps narrow it down a little.
default_yes.gif

Many of the ones I've picked others have as well so that kind of solidifies my answer on those but there are a few that no one picked that I had and others that I didn't pick but were picked a couple of times here so am going to go through one last time and see if there are any others I "have" to have.

This ones my baby I just love him.

Connie will I see you in Winnona?

i really love the rearing ones

i also love

MCS_0058.jpg

MCS_0067.jpg

MCS_0116.jpg

i love the colors of the mane

Latest posts

Back