Who let the min IN or Who's been laying in my bed?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sixstardanes

Reaction score
This morning when Saber came in the house he wasn't in a hurry to go out and was showing signs of wanting to work so I asked him on the bed for some pixs.

Here are a few...

minIN8.jpg

minIN9.jpg
minIN5.jpg

minIN7.jpg

"Hey Eagle, what do you think about sharing the bed?"

minIN3.jpg

Actually he didn't mind as there were Nilla Wafers given as reward treats.

minIN4.jpg

minIN2.jpg

minIN1.jpg

minIN6.jpg

I wanna know how you get him off again! lol

Isn't that every little girls dream.... a real life pony to sleep with...
default_wub.png

Oh man!
default_laugh.png

Rachel, just when I think your photos of Saber couldn't get any cuter, you pull out these ones!

Ohhh, just noticed in that 2nd last photo. The 'fake' horse in the background. Looks like a carousal horse. I LOVE it. Not as much as Saber though.
default_wub.png

I know Bailey and Willow would love to come inside but I'm concerned it would be like a bull in a china shop!

Rachel, you just hsave to write a book about Saber and his adventures. Add your fabulous drawings to it too. I bet there would be plenty of people here on this forum that would buy a copy or 2!

We love your stories and pictures.
default_wub.png

xox Leonie xox

Oh my, LOL!!!! I've had one in the house before, but never thought of doing that!! Thanks for sharing.

What an incredible job you have done with that little horse there!!! The things you can do with him must well entertain your day!
default_thumbup.gif

What an incredible job you have done with that little horse there!!! The things you can do with him must well entertain your day!
default_thumbup.gif

OMG!!!!!! My hubby would have the BIG ONE if I brought my minis in the house! TOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!

Another one that just adores Saber
default_wub.png
hes so cute and handsome all at once

and both them boys will do ANYTHING for a Nilla Wafer won't they!! LOL

Ok I have to ask do you use Nilla wafers as bait at dog shows too??? I'd much rather hold that in my mouth that chicken liver (YUCK!)

thank you for making me smile once again

Thanks.
default_smile.png

Saber likes coming in the house and if the door is left open and he's let out of his stall will often make a bee line into the house.

To answer some Qs.

"How did I get him to sit?"

Well if you search posts by me earlier this year I did post how I taught this fellow to sit.

Just because it worked for us doesn't mean it will work for you.

"Do I use Nilla Wafers at dog shows?"

I haven't as Eagle doesn't bait at shows.

He free stacks and doesn't want food when in the ring.

But yeah when I pull out the Nilla Wafers at home both boys are eager to work for them.

Latest posts

Back