Who kidnapped the filly fairy

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just Us N Texas

Reaction score
Okay, we had our fourth foal this morning, and of course another colt. Four for four. Boy are we going to have a big coming out party in a few months! We only have one mare left to foal. Sure want the person that kidnapped the filly fairy to let her loose please!

You sound like my farm. 5 foals so far, 4 colts 1 filly. Lost one of the colts. For the last 3 or 4 years I have had mostly colts. How does one bulid their mare herd on colts?
default_new_shocked.gif

Then again, my dogs that I raise have had mostly boys for the last few years, and my daughter who used to live here, is pregnant now with her 3rd son! There must be something in the water!!!!!!!11,

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on your new boy!!

The filly fairy has not come here either! 4 boys in a row....!!! Enough already. Please turn her loose whoever has her. LOL! 4 more mares to go here.....have pity on us
default_risa8.gif
default_worshippy.gif

You sound like my farm. 5 foals so far, 4 colts 1 filly. Lost one of the colts. For the last 3 or 4 years I have had mostly colts. How does one bulid their mare herd on colts?
default_new_shocked.gif

Then again, my dogs that I raise have had mostly boys for the last few years, and my daughter who used to live here, is pregnant now with her 3rd son! There must be something in the water!!!!!!!11,
HAHA, that is hilarious..........(sorry).......
default_biggrin.png

The filly fairy is in south central Kansas during April......my ring tested all 3 mares due this month to have fillies
default_aktion033.gif
So far so good with one filly born on Monday.
default_wub.png

The filly fairy did spend some time with us here and with our mare in AR, but we got a happy visit from the weenie genie, too
default_smile.png
Gotta love the boys
default_yes.gif
Hopefully though you will get some time from the filly fairy this year as well.

Congrats on your new colt! I look forward to seeing his pictures!!!

Well hopefully she'll find her way to our farm here in a few days/weeks
default_yes.gif
Our stallion has only 4 foals on the ground and of those only ONE has been a filly!!
default_new_shocked.gif
Bout time for some fillies! lol

I've had my share of years where all but ONE foal was a filly (with foal crops of four to five foals). Last year my leopard stallion's first foal crop was three colts. I LOVED the colts though, great conformation, movement, and color, and now this year, he's had two foals so far and both have been fillies. Loud appaloosa fillies.
default_smile.png
It's basically a roll of the dice and sometimes the dice keep coming up aces when you want deuces, or vice versa, but it all does even out in the long run. Really!!
default_smile.png

Hello, It must be a Texas thing. We have the great weather, they have the fillies. I have had four colts out of four this year. What do we have to do to kidnap the filly fairy. I have 5 more foals to go this year and would take healthy and uneventful (I had to take a horse to the vet the other day and the vet couldn't believe I was actually making an appointment) colts any day but a filly would be nice. Vicki

Latest posts

Back