Who is ready to POP....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
I am out weeding my garden today and I got to thinking about how many more Donkey seedlings need to sprout this year?

I know Mary Lou was due last week ..lol
default_rolleyes.gif
: (Anoki aka Kathryn) Jenny

Who else is due soon? OR ready to POP
default_yes.gif
:

yeah, still waiting on miss Mary Lou!!! I keep thinking 'maybe tonight' when I put them out in the morning, but the I check around lunch...nope nothing happening, and when I bring them in for the night, definitely not tonight :no: and I'm having such a bad day today....it woulda made it nice if it were tonight, but nope...the wait continues!!! She is waiting until I leave for my next dog show in 2 weeks....Mom will loooovvveeee that!!! :lol:

that's the update for now!!! :saludando:

~kathryn

Betty Jean who was due "sometime in April" is still not even bagging up yet. and since we picked her up May 5 last year i KNOW she is overdue
default_wacko.png
: and i leave in a week for my 2-week vacation... i was supposed to have a month-old donkey foal by then so i could go with a light heart :eek: bet you anything she will wait till i leave to have that baby :no:

[SIZE=12pt]Hmmm.....I have a few left.......[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I acquired two jenny's recently that are suppose to be due within the next 2 months, they are huge...One is starting a bag, and I think she will go soon, I have been working on their feed intake as they are underweight and trying to carry foals, I just hate to see that.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]One I call Jenny, and the other, I haven't found "the name" for, she is stand-offish and doesn't let me handle her like her buddy Jenny does.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Then I have 3 of my girls, that should be in foal, one took late in the year I know.......the other two, well I am not sure what they are waiting on, they should have foaled, but may have not settled till later in the year also.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]So 2-5 more possible here!
default_wink.png
:
[/SIZE]

So we do have many more babes coming :aktion033:

Susan...it should be anytime for Betty Jean?

All my girls seemed to foal near 13 months....NEVER 14+

Poor thing
default_sad.png

Is she HUGE?

So we do have many more babes coming :aktion033:
Susan...it should be anytime for Betty Jean?

All my girls seemed to foal near 13 months....NEVER 14+

Poor thing
default_sad.png

Is she HUGE?

Betty Jean has been big for a while but not like Taffy Jo was... but she is quite a bit taller so probably carries differently. i'm not sure about "any time" because the gal i got her from said all her donkeys have always gotten a big bag before foaling... and she hasn't even started to bag up yet. and she was with this gal when she had Susie Q and Mary Ellen so she has been through two deliveries with her... this will be foal #5 that i know of, so far all girls and Bonnie said this one was too.
default_wub.png
:

Annie, my friends girl & Gracie's pasture mate, is due in the next month or so...she has developed a AA cup so that is a start :bgrin

Hi guys!!y

I am wating on my one and only this year it is a suprise all the way around we did not find out till May she was pegnate and she is due in July if it is a horse and Augest if it is a mule! We had a break out the beging of Augest last year both Fon-z and the only stud on the farm got out one night! So we are excited to see what it is! I will post pics when the blessed day comes!

RNR

Latest posts

Back