Who is meeting us at the Fair??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
K

kaykay

Cathyjo, jackie, rnr and I will be at the Il horse fair this fri sat and sun. Let me know if you need a shirt or cookbook. I would love to meet anyone that can make it by!! They have not given us a booth assignment but my cell phone number is 217-898-1307 for anyone who is going to attend and wants to find us
smile.gif

Kay

God willing, and the creek don't rise, we'll be there. Probably on Saturday. (I'll be wearing my shirt
smile.gif
)

Hey Kay!

I will be there but it will only be Saturday! I can't get off work for Friday! I am soo loking foward to this!!

RNR

Hey tiff do you know what day you are coming?? Id like all of us to go out to dinner one night if we can.

We will definitely be there Friday. It opens at 3pm right? And might come back for Saturday depending on what we see and what's scheduled. I have charity bowling Sunday or I would've made a weekend out of it. Any idea where you guys are going to be set up at?

no we have no idea!!! they sent cathy a paper in the mail saying we are in the exhibitor barn but thats it. We are supposed to get badges etc but when i talked to cathy yesterady she still didnt have them grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr please keep my cell phone number handy and when you get there we can direct you to where we are.

Maybe we can do dinner friday night?? Sorry rnr! Cathy is leaving sat night to go home and see hubby.

No problem on missing you guys for the dinner! We just can't get there on Friday! I do look foward to meeting all of you!!

RNR

Oh yea Kay I did you say you were going to have shirts there for sale?

I want one if so!!

Yes I will have shirts and cookbooks to sell and maybe a few suprises
smile.gif
Hey Im free both nights as Im there for the duration so I can have dinner fri and sat. And yes tiff it starts at 300 on friday.

Im so excited to meet you guys!!!

The creek just might rise---

any word on what the weather is like down there? We are about 3 hours away, but it is storming heavily. We've lost power twice! As far as I know we are still going to be there, though. I was just wondering if you are all still planning on meeting dispite the weather.
thumbup.gif

Its horrible here!! Im sitting here watching my machine shed fall over. Im waiting for cathy to pick me up shes on her way. We should be there about 130 or 200. No rain here but were having 100 mph wind gusts. But the show must go on right!

Latest posts

Back