Who is going to the Evergreen Show in

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crabby-Chicken

Reaction score
I am trying to take my yearling stallion for his first AMHR show. Who else is coming????

ME!!! :D But only on Sunday to show Esprit. Everyone else is staying home this time. Trying to conserve $$$ and vacation time.
default_laugh.png

Add me to the list! I hope (depending on if we can get them leading or not! LOL) to bring a weanling filly Saturday...and then a weanling colt Sunday. I'm also going to be bringing my appy stallion and also my Express son for halter on Sunday...and making my hubby show one of them...which should be pretty entertaining!

Can't wait to see you guys
default_smile.png

Tracy

I'll be there showing heavily on Friday, some on Saturday, and one stakes class on Sunday. Sure wish you one-day showers were going to be there a bit longer...it's no fun when you're by yourself!!
default_frusty.gif

Leia

I am trying to take my yearling stallion for his first AMHR show. Who else is coming????
We'll be there with Steps and Riley for the driving classes. It will be a great break from building fences, redoing an old dairy barn and moving. No babies for this year...

Ron and Dorothy, Tammy and Greg

ME! I am going!

I will have a few client horses and several of my own. I am taking my babies and give them a chance to get in the ring before they make an appearance at Nationals. Like Tracy, hopefully they will be leading a bit better than they did today, LOL.

I wish...

Between gas prices and the cancellations of Oregon's only AMHR shows (Or State Fair and Oregon Gold), we're pretty much out of business when it comes to breed shows, at least with Mingus. At least we can show Scarlet in Pinto.

I didn't know that show moved from Central Point to Eugene...but it reminds me that there is (was?) another AMHR show in Oregon at Central Point. (Although it is farther from us than Soanaway, WA).

Are they just doing AMHA now, or did they include the AMHR portion in the move? (hope...hope...)

default_sad.png
Like Bill, I'll be it Eugene that weekend!! Sad to miss all of you.

But, I'm uber-excited.......... I get to meet my secret on the 15th!!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif

Kari

Suzanne, the NWMHC dropped the AMHR classes as of this year. I am bummed also. I am thinking we are in tough shape with our AMHR shows in the NW in the years to come. I enjoy the NW club very much and loved going to the shows when I did. But when I decided to go in the direction of combined driving I really wanted a horse with a bit more substance. I haven't shown AMHA in several years now because my herd has become primarily the "B" division horses. It becomes very important right now to support the shows we have left up here with our entry and sponsorship dollars, if we lose any more...
default_no.gif

I WOULD like to publicly thank the NWMHC for sponsoring a great special award at the Beavercreek CDE!!! What a wonderful surprise, and I won it! :D

Ah gee l was so hoping to be able to go and see our new colt being shown but for some reason it's not to be... l was waiting on my passport and it just came back a few days ago saying l need to send additional info on a question l didn't fill out correctly. Bummer it's been 2 and some months of waiting for the thing already so am not even going to get the chance to attend nationals..but l hope Ericas Big City The Thunder Rolls does well. Never seen the guy in person so if anyone cares to email and comment on him besides Annette that would be ever so welcome.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Wow that isn't very many people. Hope it is a fun show and more make the trek in to at least watch!!!! We are clipping today and starting to pack. Last show of the year for us.

I begged off work early yesterday and Mom chipped in to bathe Kody so he was drying by the time I came home. I'm finally getting down to a two hour clip job just like everyone else so I got a lot more of him done than I expected before dark! *LOL* Today I get to fix all the clipper tracks I undoubtedly left and do his lower legs/ears then start packing like a maniac and somewhere in there try to actually, you know, DRIVE him?? He hasn't been worked since Beavercreek in July and is getting fat and hyper.

If nothing else that should make for an entertaining show as he forgets all the manners I put on him last winter.
default_rolleyes.gif
Oh well.

Leia

Well as of today I am going to be there more than I thought. I am bringing FLIRT!!! We will be showing in the halter, driving, and liberty classes. And bringing Esprit as well.

I know what I'll be doing ALL NIGHT tonight....clippity clip clip!!! They head out on the trailer with Patty tomorrow morning....

Someday, Bill! I have more in mind to show up there with a riding horse some day as ridden trail was my specialty in my previous life.
default_rolleyes.gif

Amy, that's GREAT! I can't wait to see Ms. Flirt.

Off to finish clipping....

Leia

Latest posts

Back