Who is going to Congress?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Filipowicz Farm

Reaction score
Who is going to Congress? Please show us the ponies you are taking. Wishing everyone the best have fun.
default_laugh.png
default_saludando.gif

I'll post a pic of my special boy Frank anywhere I can.

"Martin's Best Dressed Sinatra" will be in Classic Pleasure Driving.

FrankMike2007.jpg

We're also taking a mare "Wallstreet the Admiral Lambee Pie"

2007%20Addy%20AMHR%20Sr%20Champ.JPG

and a colt "Martins Mardi Gras Eligent Man"

Eli2.jpg

and a couple of babies too.

We are taking 5. Two mares, two geldings and a stallion.

FRH FANCY JOY is a yearling mare.

joy3.jpg

FRH FANCY SHEENA is a two yr old mare.

sheenaleftZ.jpg

FRH FANCY TOKEN is a two yr old gelding.

PICT0009.jpg

FRH FANCY DANDY is an aged gelding (4 or 5 can't remember)

dandy1Z.jpg

FRH FANCY SPELL BINDER is a 2 yr old stallion

binder4.jpg

I don't really have any show photos of these guys cause I don't take many photos at show--always seem to be too busy. All of these are double registered, so they also show as minis a lot of the time.

Angie

I'll be there with Ernie Lambdin. I will have 3 of mine there and Ernie will have some of his there as well.

image.jpg

Buckeye WCF Classical Imagination

Classic - 2 year old filly under

bayleer0520.jpg

Wall Street Rock E Livingston (Full brother to B&L's Rock "E" The Admiral & B&L's Rock "E" The Navigator)

Classic - 2 year old gelding under

mia-1.jpg

miabw.jpg

Hites LW My O My

Foundation - Senior mare

Last edited by a moderator:
I should be taking my pony Oneka's Here Comes Trouble (2 year-old classic gelding over) but it's a no go for this year. Hopefully next year!

IMG_1458.jpg

Wishing everyone that is going a safe trip and lots of fun!! Wish we could go this year but it's just not in the cards this time. However if we were going these are the 2 girls that we would be taking.

Littlebitz Texas native

Modern Pleasure Yearling Mare

TammyGrandWincurtianweb.jpg

Littlebitz Agenda

Modern Pleasure Mare Foal of Cur. Year

AngieArea5winweb.jpg

I can't wait to read about how every one does!!!

default_saludando.gif
default_saludando.gif

Congratulations Stacie and Brian...

ANOTHER Champion daughter of Hidden Image FMF! Keep up the good work with your show horses...The 08 Filly is another good 'un!

Sharron

I'm taking my 2008 filly....Dynamics Classical CherishTheMoment (her brother is in my avatar) and her dam BuckeyeWCF Classical Eclipse. We are also taking another 2 year old filly. I'll upload the pics later.

Good luck everyone. Can't wait to see you there.
default_smile.png

We are leaving in the morning at about 9:00. Can't wait to get going. I think we are pretty much packed, except for loading the horses!!!!! Hope to meet some Forum members while we are there.

I sure wish I could be there with my boy but of course I haven't had long enough to get him qualified...Maybe next year
default_smile.png
I wish you all the best of luck and a great time
default_smile.png

I sure wish I could be there with my boy but of course I haven't had long enough to get him qualified...Maybe next year
default_smile.png
I wish you all the best of luck and a great time
default_smile.png
You don't need to qualify Ponies for Congress. You can even enter late if you want. There is a late entry fee, but it is possible. You can find the entry information on the AMHR/ASPC website. http://www.shetlandminiature.com/

Latest posts

Back