Who here is going

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure We're going, just not sure if we're taking horses yet! We sent in entries, but we'll see after this next show!

Appy's going out with Joel White - we'll be flying in on Sunday afternoon!

I'm already excited!
new_shocked.gif

We go to AMHA Nationals, not AMHR. It's too much time to go to both but I wanted to wish everyone a wonderful show and a great time! Can't wait to see all the photos and hear the stories.... :)

Ginny Long

I am going... I am bringing my gelding "Jedi", my mare "Callie", and her foal "Derek"... I will be stalled with LV of Pheasant Run, Lisa of Ruff N Tuff, Lori of Magic Mist, and Jennifer of Sweet Opal.

Yippppeeee I am getting sooooo excited...

Andrea

Count me in!!! I'm bringing Fire again, and for the first time, his half-sister Wildfire. She has very little show experience (one show so far! tho she will have gone to more than enough to qualify by nationals) so we will see how she does.

Oh, and I'll be picking up my newest addition, been working on this one and it's not yet official but practically so. Not saying anything til it is tho!
biggrin.gif

I can't wait, it's always SO fun to hang out with so many good friends for so long, and be surrounded by beautiful horses-- must be what heaven is like!
wub.gif

We'll be there again. We're only taking 2 horses this year. Had to cut back on expenses! Taking my driving horse, Shades and my yearling I got from Angie, Buck Ons Two Timer. Looking forward to seeing folks and having fun! Will be there the whole time
aktion033.gif

Pam

We will also be going again. We will have 2 of our own horses, 2 that we have in training & my grandson is taking his very own filly this year as well. Scott will be all done showing in the youth by the time grandpa & I get there this year.

WE wish all the youth a great time. they do such a good job & they have sooo much fun.

I wish I was
sad.gif
. I had planned to go all year long, but since we moved I won't be able to go now. None of my horses are ready as well as I am broke. LOL Good luck to everyone who is going and hopefully I'll see you there next year!!!

Well it has been decided I will be there helping out a friend and I think she is taking somewhere around 12 horses. We will be there the whole time, actually showing up on the 7th. Then I am off to the east coast for 2 weeks then up north for 1 week. It is going to be a very busy time for me. Hope to see lots of you there.

We're making our first trip to Tulsa.

My daughter is showing in the youth classes - all halter - we're still working (okay thinking about working!) on performance. I'm going to attempt amateur classes and our Senior Stallion Roger will be in the 28" under class. So we're over by Wednesday, but will be there for the whole show!

We're stalled with WCR (Kathi Donnell), Sedeh (Sandy Harris) the Oregonian ladies, and Nicolette Deck - who hasn't made an appearance on the Forum yet.

Look forward to seeing all of you there!

We're going for the first time...if anybody sees some people wandering around looking like we don't know what we're doing, please shove us in the right direction.
rolleyes.gif

We're taking three mares.

Shelley

AMHR Nationals IS our vacation.

Come say howdy. I always look grumpy but, actually, I'm very friendly...just ugly.

It's my pretty little wife you have to watch out for. OR maybe that's just me...she seems to be nice to everyone else. Hmm?
flirt.gif

Latest posts

Back